Membrane Pump Market Enhanced Demand in the Chemical Industry is the major Driving factor of the Market.
The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.38 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.77 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
Membrane pump is a type of displacement pump that uses a sequence of actions of membrane and valves to pump fluid. The penetration of membrane pumps market has also increased the need for industry effluents disposal in a safe way. They are mostly used as metering pumps in the water treatment industry and as vacuum pumps in process operations of several industries like chemical, pharmaceuticals and food & beverages. Other applications include dewatering, filter press, spraying & cleaning.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1371
This section of the report performs a thorough investigation into the intensely competitive landscape of the global Membrane Pump market, highlighting the leading manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by them, the existing growth prospects, market positions, and market shares held by each participant. The report further emphasizes the developmental strategies undertaken by these companies, including product innovation, new product launches, and technological upgradation. Moreover, the report studies the notable business events observed in this industry, such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate deals, and brand promotions.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- TAPFLO AB (Sweden),
- Xylem, Inc. (U.S.),
- LEWA GmbH (Germany),
- Flowserve Corporation (U.S.),
- Grundfos Holding A/S (Denmark),
- Dover (US),
- SPX (US) and
- Pump Solutions Group (U.S.).
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1371
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Membrane Pump Market is forecast to grow from USD 3.38 Billion in 2020 to USD 4.77 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.44%, during the forecast period. Enhanced demand for Membrane Pumps in the Chemical Industry is the major driving factor of the market.
- Based on Release Pressure, the market is divided as up to 80 bar, 80-200 bar and above 200 bar. The up to 80 bar segment is accounted for the highest CAGR of 4.93%. This category of membrane pumps is preferred in most of the industries followed by the 80 bar to 200 bar and above 200 bar segments, respectively.
- Based on Methods, the market is segmented as Air operated and electrically operated. The electric operated pumps combine the advantages of an Air Operated Pump with the efficiency of an electric drive. It is mostly used in industries due to its high efficiency.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented as Chemical & Petrochemicals, Water & Wastewater, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages and Oil & Gas. The demand for membrane pumps is directly linked to the development in wastewater, water & sanitation sector and chemical industries. Additionally, the focus on safe disposal of wastewater and other effluents in different industries is also expected to boost its demand. Membrane pumps in the pharmaceutical and power generation industries is estimated to grow the market during the forecast period.
- The Membrane Pump Market is segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC is forecast to dominate the market with the largest share of 37%.
Get TOC of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/membrane-pump-market/toc
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of Release Pressure, Method, End user and region:
Release Pressure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Up to 80 bar
- 80-200 bar
- Above 200 bar
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Air operated
- Electric operated
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Chemical& petrochemical
- Water & wastewater
- Food & beverages
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1371
Key Benefits of Buying the Global Membrane Pump Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive landscape
- The report offers an 8-year forecast and assessment of the Global Membrane Pump Market
- Helps in understanding the key product segments and their estimated growth rate
- In-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Comprehensive regional analysis of the Global Membrane Pump Market
Read Our More Reports
Energy Retrofit Systems Market Analysis By Product (LED Retrofit Lighting and HVAC Retrofit), By Application (Residential Buildings and Non-Residential Buildings), By Regions (North America, Europe, APAC and MEA) And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2025
Vacuum Gas Oil Market By Product (Heavy Vacuum Gas Oil, and Light Vacuum Gas Oil), By Sulfur Content (Low Sulfur VGO, and High Sulfur VGO), By Application (Gasoline Production, and Diesel Oil Production) And Segment Forecasts, 2018-2028
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs