Military Communications Market is Expected to Reach USD 41.69 Billion By 2028
The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for military communications can be the necessity of advanced communication equipment. For more secured communications, it is necessary to modernize the equipment and replace the aging ones. It is also important to reduce the size, weight and the power of the components.
Military Communications Market Size – USD 31.94 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.43%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for Advanced Ka-Band Satellites for communication services and Mobile Ad-Hoc networks (Manets).
The Military Communications market is expected to grow from USD 31.94 Billion in 2020 to USD 41.69 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.43% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for military communications security, the necessity of advanced communication equipment and the fact that rise in the disputes between countries, leads to rise in demand of military communication solutions and the necessity of advanced communication equipment are some of the driving factors of the market. Governments of all countries are majorly focusing on adopting advanced technologies for enhanced communication efficiency for improved security.
The issues faced by different militaries or agencies in interoperability and cooperation with each other may restrain the market growth of military communication. This is due to the fact that using similar communication equipment globally is not feasible.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Military Communications market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Key players with in Military Communications market are General Dynamics (US), BAE Systems (UK), Cobham (UK), Aselsan (Turkey), Elbit Systems (Israel), Harris (US), Inmarsat (UK), Iridium Communications (US), Kongsberg (Norway), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (US), L3 Technologies (US), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Leonardo (Italy), Systematic (Denmark), Lockheed Martin (US), Northrop Grumman (US), Raytheon (US), Rockwell Collins (US), Rolta India (India), Rheinmetall (Germany), Saab (Sweden), Thales (France), Viasat (US), Rohde & Schwarz (Germany) and EID (Portugal).
Get a Free Sample Copy of the report- @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1080
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Military Communications market is expected to grow from USD 31.94 Billion in 2020 to USD 41.69 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.43% during the forecast period.
- The major contributing factor for the growth of the market for Military Communications can be the necessity of advanced communication equipment. For more secured communications, it is necessary to modernize the equipment and replace the aging ones. It is also important to reduce the size, weight and the power of the components. Some other driving factors include increasing demand for military communications security and the fact that rise in the disputes between countries, leads to rise in demand of military communication solutions. Governments of all countries are majorly focusing on adopting advanced technologies for enhanced communication efficiency for improved security.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by communication type into Military Satcom Systems, Military Radio Systems, Military Security Systems and Communication Management Systems. The Military Satcom system is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period, since satellite communications provide services such as global broadcast service, personal communications service, and bandwidth on demand to meet the future military operations requirements
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by component into Military Satcom Systems, Military Radio Systems, Military Security systems and Communication systems. Military radio system to grow with the highest CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, due to the fact of increased adaption of software-defined radios for military radio equipment.
- The Military Communications Market is segmented by End user application into Command & control, Routine operations, Situational Awareness and others, out of which, situational awareness is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period since it is supposed to provide real-time data to the military forces.
The report “Military Communications Market By Communication Type (Airborne Communication, Air-Ground Communication, Underwater Communication, Ground-Based Communication And Shipborne Communication), Components (Military Satcom Systems, Military Radio Systems, Military Security Systems And Communication Systems), End User Application (Command & Control, Routine Operations, Situational Awareness And Others), End-User (Land Forces, Naval Forces And Air Forces), And Geography – Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/military-communications-market
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of communication type, component, end user application, end-user and regional analysis.
- Communication type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military Satcom Systems
- Military Radio Systems
- Military Security Systems
- Communication Management Systems
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military Satcom Systems
- Military Radio Systems
- Military Security systems
- Communication systems
- End user application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Command & control
- Routine operations
- Situational Awareness
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Land forces
- Naval forces
- Air forces
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1080
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Visit our blog for more industry updates –
Off Highway Vehicle Engine Market By Power Output(Construction & Mining Equipment (100 HP Engines, 101-200 HP Engines, 201-400 HP Engines, 400 HP Engines)(Agriculture Tractor Engines (<30 HP Engines31-50 HP Engines, 51-80 HP Engines, 81-140 HP Engines, 140 HP Engines)), By Engine Capacity (<5l Engines, 5l-10l Engines, >10l Engines) By Fuel Type: (Diesel, Gasoline, Others) And Segment Forecasts, 2018-2028
Automotive Diagnostics Market By Vehicle Type (Commercial And Passenger), By Equipment Type (Exhaust Gas Analyzer, Paint Scan Equipment, Wheel Alignment Equipment, Dynamometer, and Headlight Tester), By Product Type, And Segment Forecasts To 2028
Safety Valves Market By Product types, By Material (Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Cryogenic, Alloy) By Size, By Application areas, And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Vehicle Access Control Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), By Technology, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2020â€“2028
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com