Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market Size Hit USD 8.20 Billion at a CAGR of 6.9% in 2027 | Ericsson Inc., Intelsat S.A.
The global Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) market is forecast to reach USD 8.20 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Mobile satellite services (MSS) offers two-way data and voice communications to users across the globe who are always traveling or are in remote locations. MSS is frequently used for its global reception.
The terminal range in size from handheld to laptop-size. These terminals can be mounted in a vehicle where communications can be maintained even when the vehicle is moving. MSS operates at an L-band, low enough in the frequency spectrum to avoid the rain fade related to higher bandwidth like Ka- and Ku-band fixed satellite systems.
MSS is a mobile telephone service that depends on portable terrestrial satellite than fixed terrestrial satellite and is known as cell phone towers. They can be mounted on moving vehicles such as ships, cars, airplanes, and individuals also carry them. Businesses adopt voice satellite services to ensure consistent, uninterrupted communications for their workers in mining, fishery, construction, transport, communications, and tourism industries.
North America dominated the market for mobile satellite services owing to high demand from the government, aviation, and maritime. The region has advanced technologies that need uninterrupted and consistent mobile networks. The region occupied 31.9% of the market revenue in the year 2019.
In June 2019, The U.S. air force awarded USD 130 Million to SpaceX for the launch of Air Force Space Command Satellite – 52 satellites in the financial year 2020.
Key participants include Ericsson Inc., Intelsat S.A., Globalstar Inc., EchoStar Mobile Limited, Thuraya Telecommunications Company, ORBCOMM Europe Holding BV, Hughes Network Systems, Telstra Corporation, SpaceQuest, and TerreStar, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2181
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Voice mobile satellite is an effective solution for government agencies to manage coast guards and forest rangers, making it possible for them to aid people on the islands and borders. It is very needed during natural disasters.
- Companies are supporting polar adventures by providing tourists with voice satellite services. Polar adventurer Antony Jinman used Iridium GO! for his Antarctica trip.
- The increase in the number of flight services has increased the demand for mobile satellite services. The commercial airlines will use it to provide their clients with full internet access that includes e-mail with attachments, shopping, corporate intranet connectivity and more. It will also allow airline to improve their operational efficiency by providing real-time monitoring ability of equipment and inventories.
- BFSI sector will record a significant CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. With the banking sector moving towards digitalization, they need to be able to connect with their physical points of presence like branches, kiosks, and ATMs. Banks need to find proper communications to connect to these points to expand their services.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC, on May 2019, announced Eutelsat Communications had selected the Hughes JUPITER™ System to enable services on its KONNECT new-generation High-Throughput Satellite (HTS) for Western Europe and Africa
To understand how our Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-satellite-service-mss-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) market on the basis of service type, access type, end-users, and region:
Service Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Video Service
- Data Service
- Voice Service
Access Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Land MSS
- Aeronautical MSS
- Maritime MSS
- Personal MSS
- Broadcast MSS
End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2181
Key Advantages of Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Mobile Satellite Service (MSS) Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs