Molecular Forensics Market Growth, Size, Share, and Forecasts Analysis by Emergen Research
The global Molecular Forensics Market is forecasted to be worth USD 2,223.7 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for molecular forensics is growing due to the advancement in technology and the adoption of advanced hybridization technologies for molecular forensics tests. Continuous investment in research and development and favorable regulations will propel the growth of the market. However, factors such as the high cost of techniques and complexities will restrain the market.
Forensics technology finds its application in court for the investigation of crime. An increase in the crime rate and the high demand for solving crimes using advanced technologies will create a demand for the market. Growing government initiatives to support forensic research supplements will also encourage market growth.
The key industry participants include:
Analytik Jena AG, BioChain Institute Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Agilent Technologies, Inc., AS ONE International, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., General Electric Company, Eurofins Scientific SE, Merck KGaA, and Illumina, Inc., among others.
Molecular biology tools have improved the capability of the forensic scientist to characterize the biological evidence to the point where it is feasible to analyze the sample and achieve individualization. Lack of accuracy of the results attained from the use of technologies with impedes market growth. The advancement in technologies has also propelled the usage of technology in the criminal investigation.
To receive a sample of the global Molecular Forensics market report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/291
Global Molecular Forensics Market Report – Segmental Analysis:
The global Molecular Forensics business vertical has been extensively categorized on the basis of product type, application gamut, end-user industries, and a competitive overview. The report inspects the current market scenario, its past performance, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption rates, sales, and numerous growth opportunities available in the market.
It further estimates the prospective growth of the leading regional segments of the market, which is beneficial for readers to gain impactful insights into the Molecular Forensics business sector. A clear outline of the competitive landscape of the market is expected to help businesses involved in this sector decipher the optimal business moves to reach their desired business goals.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Kits and Consumables
- Software and other products
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Real-time PCR (q-PCR)
- Digital PCR (d-PCR)
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- SNP and STR Sequencing
- mtDNA Sequencing
- Mass Spectrometry
- Tandem MS
- Other Technologies
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
Request an exclusive discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/291
- Food & beverage
- Jams, jellies, and spreads
- Bakery & confectionery
- sauces & dressing
- Dairy products
- meat & poultry products
- baby foods
- prepared foods
- Industrial applications
- Personal care products
Key Geographies Profiled in the Report:
- North America(the U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
This section of the report performs a thorough investigation into the intensely competitive landscape of the global Molecular Forensics market, highlighting the leading manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by them, the existing growth prospects, market positions, and market shares held by each participant. The report further emphasizes the developmental strategies undertaken by these companies, including product innovation, new product launches, and technological upgradation. Moreover, the report studies the notable business events observed in this industry, such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate deals, and brand promotions.
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-forensics-market
Key Objectives of the Global Molecular Forensics Market Report:
- In May 2020, Renishaw launched the Raman system for forensic analysis. The inVia InSpect is the latest version of its bestselling inVia confocal Raman microscope, customized for usage in molecular forensic laboratories for trace evidence analysis.
- The software segment is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. The development in molecular software helps in tracking of sample handling throughout the process.
- NGS enables molecular forensics to generate data that span the human genome, and NGS-generated short tandem repeat calls are fully compatible. With its ultra-high scalability, throughput, and speed, Next Generation Sequencing allows researchers to perform different variety of applications and study biological systems at an advanced level.
- The nucleic acid analysis includes isolation as well as characterization of RNA and DNA for application in gene expression, genotyping, microbiome studies, and epigenetic analysis, among others. The segment includes nucleic acid extraction and cleans up, PCR, DNA/RNA quantification, and molecular sequencing.
The report, additionally, presents a comprehensive analysis of the key elements of the Molecular Forensics market that influence its growth over the projected timeline. These vital elements include the key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro and macro-economic factors. The authors of the report have implemented a set of analytical tools, such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis, to offer strategic recommendations to the new entrants on how to overcome the entry-level barriers.
Request customization of the market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/287
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report or for any queries regarding the customization of the report, please connect with us. We will make sure our team provides the necessary assistance and designs your report according to your requirements.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Browse More Related Reports: