Multi Modal Imaging Market Size, Industry Growth, Sales Revenue, COVID-19 Multi Modal Imaging Market Scenario, Opportunity, and Industry Expansion Strategies to 2030
The global multi-modal imaging market size reached USD 2.17 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid technological advancements and improvements in multi-modal imaging modalities for diagnostics and increased adoption of imaging equipment owing to rising prevalence of chronic disorders, increasing investment in research and development activities and research grants promoting multi-modal imaging research, and potential for a diverse range of applications are crucial factors driving market growth. Over the last decade, substantial progress and technological advancements in functional and anatomical imaging techniques, allowing for rapid and precise data acquisition and interpretation have driven traction of the technology. As a result, multimodal imaging is currently more widely used to facilitate diagnosis, disease process identification, treatment improvement, and patient monitoring.
The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Multi Modal Imaging market along with crucial statistical data about the Multi Modal Imaging market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2030. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies. The Global Multi Modal Imaging Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Multi Modal Imaging industry.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1063
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Clinical research laboratories segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This type of imaging modality is useful in preclinical research as it allows for reliable detection of chemical efficacy in animals with high sensitivity and resolution, thus allowing identification, development, and improvement of therapeutic drug candidates. As a result, the development of multi-modality imaging facilities in clinical research settings is expected to improve existing capabilities for in vivo imaging of drug distribution and interactions with specific targets.
- Multi-modal imaging market in Europe is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing research & development activities and government-funded research grants in the field of multimodal imaging. For instance, COMULIS – Correlated Multimodal Imaging in Life Sciences is a COST Action sponsored by the European Union with the goal of fostering much-needed collaborations in order to make CMI a more common practice. Furthermore, The European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) and the European Society of Radiology (ESR) conducted a survey among their individual membership to collect information about the status of multimodality imaging in their facilities that revealed significant adoption of the existing practice of multimodality imaging in Europe, thus promoting multimodality imaging research and integrating it into clinical practice.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Siemens Healthcare GmbH, General Electric Company, United Imaging Healthcare Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Infraredx Inc., IBM corporation, Canon Inc., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., Spectrum Dynamics Medical, and Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Kft.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1063
Emergen Research has segmented the global multi-modal imaging market on the basis of technology type, application, end-use, and region:
- Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- PET-CT systems
- Pet-MRI systems
- SPECT-CT systems
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Brain & Neurology
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Research Laboratories
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1063
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Multi Modal Imaging market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Multi Modal Imaging market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Multi Modal Imaging market.
Radical Highlights of the Multi Modal Imaging Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Multi Modal Imaging market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Multi Modal Imaging market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1063
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Mammography Workstations Market
Waterproofing Systems Market
Predictive And Prescriptive Analytics Market
Laboratory Automation Systems Market
Supply Chain Analytics Market
Bioanalytical Testing Services Market
Sensitive Data Discovery Market
High-Performance Computing Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights