Network Analytics Market Revenue Poised for Significant Growth During the Forecast Period
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the network analytics market had a value of USD 2.10 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 20.9% over the projected period. The market is expanding as a result of the growing use of the Internet of Things (IoT). Organizations can track a company’s revenue growth and development potential using advanced analytics and IoT devices that employ artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet to collect data.
Information is also helpful in establishing a baseline, analysing prominent consumer trends, and identifying promising avenues for revenue growth. Additionally, the rapid development of new goods and services on the market is made possible by IoT-connected devices.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Report Sample https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1064
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The on-premises market is anticipated to experience rapid revenue growth. For on-premise solutions, a one-time licencing cost and an annual service contract with a free upgrade are required. Because it involves extensive infrastructure and their own data centres, on-premises deployment is preferred by businesses who can afford a high cost or have a high level of data criticality.
- The quality management market is predicted to expand significantly as it offers a number of activities such as reducing risk of hazards while designing new items and cycles, dealing with problems before they arise, resolving problems that arise during tasks, improving provider performance, and controlling cycles to avoid a hazard in any circumstance.
- Due to the expanding use of network analytics solutions in the telecom sector across numerous nations in the area, the North American market is anticipated to experience significant growth.
- Some major companies operating in the market report include Nokia, TIBCO Software, Ciena, Accenture, Broadcom, SAS Institute, Juniper Networks, Cisco, Huawei Technologies, and IBM.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/network-analytics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the network analytics market based on deployment mode, application, end-use, and region:
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Customer Analysis
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Network Performance Management
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Cloud Service Providers
- Telecom Service Providers
- Managed Service Providers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights