Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Revenue Analysis, 2017–2027
The global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market is forecast to reach USD 1350.2 million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The advent of technologies such as IoT and advancements in electronics helps in achieving higher accuracy and making instruments more efficient. Recently, the IR sensor market has seen two significant trends emerge. The most expensive parts of an infrared thermometer are the lenses and detectors. New lens materials, technologies, and mass production of IR detectors for consumer products have lower prices for these two essential components. With the increased demand for industrial IR-thermometers, the high volume production of standard sensors has resulted in greater manufacturing efficiency for the IR thermometer manufacturers. Due to the increasing expectations of users, and competition among manufacturers, these instruments are continually being improved, and electronic design is an area that has seen the most advances recently.
Furthermore, these are used mostly in industrial applications such as quality control, maintenance, and others. Infrared non-contact temperature sensors are highly preferred in the manufacturing industry. The Raytek range of portable units covers temperatures from -50 to 3000°C. Fixed units from Raytek and Ircon are well known, and the scanners from both companies can be supplied as complete application packages with software to suit many industrial applications. Continual innovation and new products like the Endurance series, designed in conjunction between Raytek and Ircon. However, the technology has become more sophisticated to widen the scope of the applications that can be handled. The market players are likely to introduce smart technologies that allow the thermometer to be connected to an external mobile application via Bluetooth. With selective filtering capabilities, these detectors can more efficiently be matched to specific applications, improving measurement performance.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3350
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma & healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health & wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in R&D activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The North America Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market is anticipated to dominate the in the global market. The major driving factors for the growth of this market are high adoption rate new technology. Furthermore, some countries have taken different paths to industrialization such as new technology, to indicate fever levels.
- The fixed mount segment is expected to have the largest market share among the other segments. This is attributed to the fact that fixed mount non-contact temperature products are highly preferred in the end use industry. Increasing industrialization in emerging economies such as India and China are expected to impact the market positively in the forecast period.
- Increasingly refined software enables user to potentially determine the areas in interest such as potentially overheating machinery and items on conveyor belts. Furthermore, there are several factors such as fast temperature readings that determine accurate measurement are contributing to the market significantly.
- The Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System by application includes fiber optic radiation thermometer as one of the prospects which are expected to fuel the market growth. The features of the system helps industrialist in taking optimal decision and monitor safety and productivity and reduce the overall downtime which will boost the growth of non-contact temperature measurement instrument in the fore coming years.
- Healthcare segment is expected to grow significantly for the non-contact temperature measurement system market during the forecast period. Is going to witness growth due to the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Temperature monitoring has become a crucial component across public places, including shopping malls, airports, offices, schools, thereby owing to substantial market share in the near future.
Top Players in the Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market:
Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Micro Epsilon, CHINO Corporation, Fluke Corporation, OMEGA Engineering Inc., AMETEK Land, DIAS Infratech GmbH, PCE Instruments, Dwyer Instruments, and TE Connectivity among others.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma & healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-contact-temperature-measurement-system-market
Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market Segmentation:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Instrumentation type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Broadband Radiation Thermometer
- Narrowband Radiation Thermometer
- Ratio Radiation Thermometer
- Fiber Optic Radiation Thermometer
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Object/Asset Temperature Measurement
- Room Temperature Measurement
- Liquid Temperature Measurement
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Metals & Mining
- Building & Construction
- Energy & Power
Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3350
Global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System Market: Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.1. Primary Sources
1.4.2. Secondary Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Pharma & Healthcare Market COVID-19 Impact Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. Regulatory Framework
4.6. Price trend Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3350
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global Non-Contact Temperature Measurement System market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Read More Reports:
Skin Barrier Applicators Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/skin-barrier-applicators-market
Automated Microbiology Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automated-microbiology-market
Trauma Products Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/trauma-products-market
Gynecological Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gynecological-devices-market
Antidiuretic Drugs Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antidiuretic-drugs-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.