Non-Thermal Processing Market To Reach USD 1.68 Billion By 2026: Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Non-Thermal Processing market was valued at USD 900 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.68 Billion by the year 2026, at a steady CAGR of 8.1%. The non-thermal processing market is growing in proportion with the developments of allied technologies, because of the considerable number of favorable factors such as higher food consciousness and government interest in promoting food technologies that ensure the safety of the final food product. They offer significant benefits over thermal processing technologies such as preserving the volatile compounds and nutrients. These technologies are mild and produce an efficient outcome.
With the growing consumer awareness about food health, the non-thermal processing market is getting an upliftment and are growing in the application at a steady rate. The meat and seafood products are making ample use of these technologies. They also find ready acceptance in the potato processing segment. The North American markets hold the most significant global share for these technologies and are also anticipated to rise the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2064
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By technology, the High-Pressure Processing segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the period of forecast. The latest technology does not require the addition of any additives or preservatives to foods and is in readily-demand in an era of health-conscious consumers.
- Irradiation is also an essential non-thermal processing technology that helps in destroying important food spoiling bacteria. The technology aids in microbial inactivation and thereby ensures food safety.
- By application, the meat and seafood segment holds the largest share in the global Non-Thermal Food Processing market. The non-thermal processing techniques help process both raw and cured forms of meat. The growing demand for ready-to-cook meat products provides a boost to the market growth.
- Beverages are also a fast-growing application segment of non-thermal processing market and are expected to grow at a steady CAGR. Several dairy products such as flavored milk, fermented dairy drinks, etc. are making use of these technologies.
- By function, microbial inactivation holds the largest share in the global non-thermal processing market. It has gained achieved with the help of the use of high-frequency radiation that helps in rendering the microorganisms powerless.
- Ongoing research is helping in overcoming the shortcomings of these technologies that relate to poor retention of sensory characteristics of foods. Such improvements will define the future expansion, application, and adoption of non-thermal processing technologies in the food industry.
- These technologies are growing fast as food products usually contain heat-sensitive nutrients that need innovative solutions. Supportive consumer demand in the direction of non-thermal processing of foods is supporting the growth of this market.
- Despite a favorable market scenario, obstructions such as user reluctance to switch from conventional food processing technologies, associated costs of technologies and false beliefs about the regulatory compliances can deter market growth.
- In the regional outlook, North America is the largest share of non-thermal processing market and is expected to achieve relatively higher CAGR during the forecast period. It is also likely that the rise of Europe, as well as Asia-Pacific in the forecasted period of 2019-2026 due to overall rising awareness about healthy foods and increasing investment by private players, is helping the market growth in the region.
- Key players in the Non-Thermal Processing Market are Bosch, Nordion, Hiperbaric, CHIC FresherTech, Bühler, Avure Technologies, Emerson, Elea Technology, Pulsemaster, Symbios Technologies, and Dukane.
Request inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2064
For a better understanding of the study, Reports and Data have segmented the non-thermal processing market based on Technology, Food Product, Function, and Region:
Technology (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- High-Pressure Processing
- Orientation Type
- Vessel Volume
- Pulsed Electric Field
- Frequency Range
- Cold Plasma
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Meat and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
Function (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Quality Assurance
- Microbial Inactivation
- Compression through High Pressure
- High-Intensity Pulsed Electric Fields
- Acoustic Cavitation
- Other Techniques
- Emulsification and Homogenization
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Request Customization on this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2064
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
Food Extrusion Market
Industrial Margarine Market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.