Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market To Reach USD 16.79 Billion By 2028
The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market is anticipated to garner a revenue of USD 16.79 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.36% through the forecast period, to grow from its valuation of USD 1.25 Billion in 2020. An increasing need for low latency, enhanced input/output performance, and high data retention capacity are the key factors driving the market’s growth.
A non-volatile dual in-line memory module (NVDIMM) is a variety of random access memory for computers. The module is typically an amalgamation of an NVDIMM controller, NAND flash, DRAMs, and a supercapacitor. These non-volatile dual in-line memory modules improve the application performance, enhance the recovery time of a system crash, and enhance the tolerance and authenticity of solid-state drive (SSD).
The growth of the non-volatile dual in-line memory module market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for NVDIMM in enterprise storage and large data centers. With the emergence of 5G network technology and the growing need for high-performance computers, there would be an increase in data centers’ development. However, high deployment costs of the modules and low acceptance of these modules across the globe are anticipated to hamper the market’s growth.
Some of the prominent players of the market are AgigA Tech, Inc., Micron Technology, Inc., Viking Technology, Inc., Netlist, Inc., Diablo Technologies, Inc., SMART Modular Technologies, Inc., SK Hynix, Inc., The Hewlett Packard Company, Integrated Device Technology Inc., Intel Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1171
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market is anticipated to garner a revenue of USD 16.79 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.36% through the forecast period, to grow from its valuation of USD 1.25 Billion in 2020.
- An increasing need for low latency, enhanced input/output performance, and high data retention capacity are the key factors driving the market’s growth.
- A non-volatile dual in-line memory module (NVDIMM) is a variety of random access memory for computers. The module is typically an amalgamation of an NVDIMM controller, NAND flash, DRAMs, and a supercapacitor.
- The growth of the non-volatile dual in-line memory module market is majorly driven by the increasing demand for NVDIMM in enterprise storage and large data centers.
- The significant advantage of non-volatile memory is that it retains the data contents even during the loss of power, for instance, during an unpredicted loss of power, crashing of the system, or normal shutdown of the device.
- Increasing demand for non-volatile dual in-line memory modules in data centers to protect the data losses from sudden power outages is presumed to drive the market’s growth throughout the forecast timeline.
- However, high deployment costs of the modules and low acceptance of these modules across the globe are anticipated to hamper the market’s growth.
- Based on the type, the NVDIMM-N segment is expected to register the highest growth rate of 12.9% CAGR during the forecast period. This can be credited to the attribute of NVDIMM-N of being a memory-mapped DRAM providing a higher operating speed compared to other types.
- Based on applications, the enterprise storage, and servers segment is presumed to garner the largest market share during the forecast period of 2020-2027. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the massive data generation in enterprises, necessitating high operating speeds, and non-volatile memory modules for large enterprises’ data storage.
- Based on the regional analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market over the coming years owing to the presence of numerous leading players in the market in the region. It is presumed to account for a market share of USD 25.7 million throughout the forecast period. Additionally, the presence and development of massive data centers in the United States have boosted the adoption of non-volatile dual in-line memory modules.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show lucrative growth during the forecast timeline growing at a CAGR of 14.75% due to the presence of major electronic manufacturing countries such as South Korea, China, and Japan. Moreover, the businesses and enterprises in emerging economies like China and India are adopting cloud-based services to reduce expenditures and generate robust revenue.
To understand how our Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-volatile-dual-in-line-memory-module-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market on the basis of type, application, and region.
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- High-End Workstations
- Enterprise Storage & Server
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1171
Key Advantages of Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Non-Volatile Dual In-Line Memory Module Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs