Nut Milk Market Size, Product Trends, Demand & Forecast Till 2027
The Global Nut Milk Market is projected to reach USD 48.46 billion by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising trend of consuming dairy based cereal alternatives, and growing practices of vegan diet, concerns about antibody residues, or growth hormones in animal milk. The product is often highly preferred by the patients who suffer from CMA, LI, phenylketonuria, radioiodine cancer, eczema, eyesight problem, weaker bone density, hypercholesterolemia, and allergic to dairy based products. More than 16% European consumers try avoiding dairy products for these aids and cholesterol issues. Nut Milk has been a great alternative, and many almond based food & beverage products are being produced to support the demand chain formed by the consumers.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 pandemic has created endless disruptions to the manufacturing or production industries due to a shortage of resources in different parts of the world. The leading players in the industry are skeptical about the market’s future and try to redesign their strategies to support the challenge. The pandemic had a serious impact on the distribution chains as a result of regular lockdowns. The manufacturing industries have been disrupted due to reduced available human resources. The companies are incorporating different techniques to increase the production volume and trying to develop innovative solutions at an affordable price, which can meet customer requirements at a much lower cost.
To get a sample PDF copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3416
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The overall nutritional supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume ‘healthier’ ingredients and consumers’ increasing concerns for sourcing ‘sustainable’ products
- Variations in the price of the upstream product are expected to influence the production cost of organic product. The cost of production is also an important factor which could affect the market price.
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Nut Milk based formulation for making end-use baby food products & nutritional additives.
Top Players Analyzed in the Report are:
Whitewave Foods, Blue Diamond Growers, Daiya Foods Inc., Tofutti Brands Inc., SunOpta Inc., Fine Japan Co. Ltd., Hain Celestial Group, Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc., Nature’s Choice B.V., and Vitasoy Australia Products Pty. Ltd.
For a comprehensive value chain analysis, the report covers the downstream and upstream essentials of the Nut Milk market. It also pays special focus on the growth process, macro- and micro-economic factors, raw material sources analysis, and other technical data. The report further segments the market on the basis of types, applications, and regions and offers insights into the segments that have the highest penetration and profit margin, along with recent developments based on geographies.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3416
Segments covered in the report:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Soy Milk
- Nut Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Rice Milk
- Oat Milk
- Hemp Milk
- Cashew Milk
- Hazelnut Milk
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Online Retails
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food
- Personal Care
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nut-milk-market
Benefits of Global Nut Milk Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the changing market dynamics
- A futuristic outlook on different factors influencing the market
- An 8-year forecast of the market growth and expected revenue growth
- Ease of understanding of the market, key segments, and their future growth
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape to give an advantageous edge for the companies
- Extensive insight into the market with in-depth analysis of the segmentation
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or inquiries about customization, kindly connect with us to know more. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Explore Our Related Reports :