Nutrigenomics Market Revenue Poised for Significant Growth During the Forecast Period of 2020-2027
The global nutrigenomics market size is expected to reach USD 1,289.7 Million in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by increasing global burden of nutrition-related non-communicable diseases. Nutrigenomics is expected to help minimize the burden of nutrition-related non-communicable diseases through development of more sustainable approaches to encourage dietary change at a population-level. Establishment of organizations such as the International Society for Nutrigenomics & Nutrigenetics and European Nutrigenomics Organizations (NUGO) has resulted in increasing research and development activities around nutrigenomics. The report provides an in-depth investigation of the global market, largely focusing on each segment and sub-segment of the Nutrigenomics market. The real-time data accumulated through qualitative and quantitative research technique further help business owners determine where they stand in comparison to their region, country, and product category. Our sample copy includes a brief analysis of the Nutrigenomics market, the List of Tables and Figures, the market’s competitive scenario and geographical segmentation, and product innovation and future developments based on a sought-after research methodology.
To get a sample copy of the Global Nutrigenomics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/787
The Global Nutrigenomics Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The Global Nutrigenomics Market report presents comprehensive information covering insightful data for businesses and investors for the time period of 2020-2027. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In June 2020, Genova Diagnostics announced the launch of a new collect-at-home nutritional test with the Metabolomix+ profile. The new nutritional test is expected to provide clinicians a more comprehensive set of options without a blood draw and help support telemedicine practices. The Metabolomix+ profile is a unique combination of nutritional tests that assess the functional need for minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, digestive support, and B-vitamins with add-on modules based on the unique need of the patient. Add-on modules include genomics, toxic and nutrient materials, and bloodspot essential and metabolic fatty acids.
- Obesity segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing prevalence of obesity among the growing population due to sedentary lifestyle and food habits is expected to boost growth of the market during the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global nutrigenomics market on the basis of application, product, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cancer Research
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Reagents and Kits
To learn more details about the Global Nutrigenomics Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nutrigenomics-market
Key Objectives of the Report:
- The report is inclusive of an in-depth study of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and effective business tactics.
- The report further identifies the key regions and segments dominating the market. These regions are foreseen to register fast-paced growth over the forecast duration.
The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Nutrigenomics market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline of 2020-2027.
Major Geographies Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What are key drivers believed to shape the future of the market during the estimated period?
- What are the prominent industry players dominating the Nutrigenomics market during the forecast period?
- What are the major trends influencing the development of the industry?
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Molecular Imaging Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/molecular-imaging-market
Human Microbiome Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-market
Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-therapeutics-market
Bionics Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bionics-market
Asthma Spacers Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/asthma-spacers-market
Isoflavones Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/isoflavones-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]