Global Offshore Wind Energy Market Size & Share Statistics Will Grow to USD 106.10 Billion by 2030, With Emerging 15.2% CAGR: Emergen Research
Technological advancements of offshore wind energy projects, rapid industrialization & urbanization, and the rising demand for electricity in the developing economies are driving the demand of the market
The global Offshore Wind Energy Market will be worth USD 106.10 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing trend of industrialization in developing economies. The rapid urbanization and the increasing demand for electricity in developing countries are expected to drive the offshore wind energy market demand.
Market Size – USD 36.20 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 15.2%, Market Trends – Decreasing Offshore auction prices
The emergence of technologically advanced platforms powered by Artificial Intelligence, robotics, machine learning, data analytics, and the Internet of things, Big data, the cloud help maintain wind energy and monitor the turbine’s energy level statistics. The technologies also help the turbines in reserving more energy for no wind situations and reduce the risks of damage by giving prior information about system failures. The technological development of offshore wind turbines has increased capacity, reduced the weight of the wind turbines, and made the blades mores stronger and durable. The advancements have reduced the overall cost of offshore wind energy, which is expected to drive the system’s demand.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/276
Key Highlights From The Report
- In February 2019, Vestas entered into a partnership with a local manufacturing service provider, Marand Precision Engineering, for Wind Turbine Assembly Facility in Geelong. The partnerships will help Vestas to expand its wind turbine assembly in the Victorian renewable energy sector.
- The Fixed structure held the largest market share of 57.5% in the year 2019. Cost-effectiveness and ease of operation of the fixed structure have resulted in the segment’s increasing demand.
- Deep water (>60m Depth) is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 15.9% over the forecast period. The reductions in installations cost, improved engineering of turbines, and the development of turbines with floating substructures are expected to drive the segment’s demand.
- The Turbines accounted for the largest market share of the offshore wind energy market in 2019. Technological advancements of the turbines increased its capacity, which resulted in the requirement of fewer turbines to produce the same amount of power.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the second-largest market for offshore wind energy. Increasing initiatives of the government to promote subsidy-free renewable projects in order to reduce the CO2 emission levels.
- Key participants include Vestas, General Electric Company, Adwen, Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction Co., Ltd, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A., Senvion SA, Sinovel Wind Group Co., ABB, Ltd., Nexans S.A., and Nordex SE, among others.
To know more about the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/offshore-wind-energy-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Offshore Wind Energy Market on the basis of Installation, Location, Component, and region:
- Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Floating structure
- Fixed Structure
- Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Shallow Water (<30m depth)
- Transitional Water (30m-60m Depth)
- Deep Water (>60m Depth)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electrical Infrastructure
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/276
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Offshore Wind Energy Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Offshore Wind Energy market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Offshore Wind Energy market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Benefits of Purchasing Global Offshore Wind Energy Market Report:
Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Offshore Wind Energy market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Take a Look at our other Reports:
automotive airbag silicone market
electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market
threat intelligence market
head-up display market
drone package delivery market
battery monitoring system market
residential energy storage market
green technology and sustainability market
automotive data monetization market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights