Online Reading Platform Market Size Worth USD 6.76 Billion in 2028 with CAGR of 7.6%
According to the most recent analysis from Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide online reading platform market is anticipated to reach USD 6.76 billion in 2028 and post a revenue CAGR of 7.6% during the projected period. During the forecast period, factors such as rising consumer preference for reading books online or as e-Books rather than in print and rising usage of portable reading devices like smartphones and tablets are likely to propel revenue growth for the global online reading platform market.
Because more people are choosing to read books online, the number of digital readers is growing daily. Nowadays, people like reading electronic books over bringing along physical books. Rapid use of tablets and smartphones is increasing demand.
The most recent online versions of e-Books come with dictionaries, appendices, character summaries, and other tools that help users study more effectively. Users can quickly get more information by clicking on a name or a strange term as a result, making reading simpler.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of [email protected]
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Some major companies in the global market report include Amazon.com Inc., Barnes and Noble LLC, Rakuten Kobo Inc., Macmillan Publishers Ltd., Apple Inc., Lulu Press Inc., Smashwords Inc., DIY Media Group Inc., Scribd Inc., and Blurb Inc.
- Due to the rising digitization of education and learning, the commercial category accounted for a sizably big revenue share in 2020. Globally, strict social segregation norms were enacted throughout the pandemic. Along with the increased acceptance of the online learning trend, online reading platforms also experienced rapid revenue development.
- The website-based segment had a noticeably high revenue share in 2020 thanks to a number of advantages including improved user experience, flexible access, a dependable authentication system, and easy setup.
- Due to the strong demand for efficient short-term subscription packages, weekly sector revenue is anticipated to grow quickly during the forecast period.
- Because one-time licence subscriptions are becoming more popular, the one-time licencing category is anticipated to have substantial revenue growth throughout the projected period.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/online-reading-platform-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global online reading platform market on the basis of application, deployment mode, subscription, language, reading behavior, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Subscription Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- One Time License
Language Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Other Languages
Reading Behavior Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights