Organic Dyes Market Will Reach USD 10.15 Billion at a CAGR of 5.1% By 2027 | Reports and Data
The Global Organic Dyes market is forecast to reach USD 10.15 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is avouching a gush in demand for environment-friendly dyes. One of the major driving factors for an increase in demand for organic dyes are rising in demand for High-Performance Pigments (HPP). Also, a surge in the market for printing inks is the factor that will result in the hike in demand for organic dyes in the forecast period.
Although being obtained from the environment, organic dyes still have some environmental concerns as their major restraining factor. As when water-bodies receive a high concentration of these organic dyes, it hinders the oxygenation capacity of the water-bodies, thus affecting the biological activity of aquatic life.
Key participants include Altana Ag, Cathy Pigments Inc., DIC Crop, Clariant International Limited, Sun Chemical Group, Cabot Crop, Lanxess AG, Rockwood Holdings, Huntsman International LLC, and BASE SE, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3274
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Dyeing from natural sources is an ancient culture that continues today, but just the process has changed a little over time. As western culture is becoming more health-conscious, the demand for natural dyes is witnessing a resurgence.
- The agricultural industry also uses organic dyes like coloring fertilizers, pond dyes, crop protection, and seed treatment, among others.
- Paint and coatings are mainly for improving the material’s physical appearance. These solutions are designed with keeping in mind the sustainability, cost-effectiveness, and performance criteria. The selection of colorant depends upon the type of surfaces. High-performance dyes and pigments are essential components for the protection of corrosion and heat to provide perfectly matched color shade as per choice.
- The Asia Pacific holds the first position in the production of organic dyes. China is the first, and India is the second-largest producer of organic dyes across the world.
- An acidic dye is generally applied in textiles at low pH. Some of the other uses include food colorings and staining organelles. China is the highest producer of acid dyes in the whole world.
Enquiry Before Buying:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3274
Dyeing Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Paints & coatings
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-dyes-market
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The Organic Dyes market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Organic Dyes market.
The global Organic Dyes market is segmented into:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3274
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
Who are the major players in the market?
What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Explore more Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs