The paper chemicals market is expected to reach USD 43.91 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The paper enterprise is a vast and increasing portion of the world’s economy. Paper production has expanded globally and will continue to develop shortly.
Paper packaging is the principal asset for the food industry. It is environment-friendly and also improves the benefit for consumers. There is competition in the food and beverages market between those who produce quality products to the consumers. The food production companies are becoming careful, and they are executing efforts for the packaging of products. Several ranges of packaging materials in the market are accessible to satisfy various packaging needs, like cardboard and corrugated boxes.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Paper Chemicals Market:
BASF, Kemira Oyj, Akzonobel N.V., Archroma, Solenis, Ecolab, Harima Chemicals Group, Ashland Inc., Buckman Laboratories International Inc., and Chemisphere Paper Technologies.
Get a sample copy of the global Paper Chemicals market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2097
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The paper chemicals market is estimated to reach USD 43.91 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period.
- The application in writing & printing accounted for the largest share of 25.3% of the market in 2018.
- The specialty form segment accounted for a larger share of 62.8% of the market in 2018.
- The functional chemical type is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 2.1% during the forecast period.
- Rising per capita income has observed more consumption of the product, which has encouraged the growth of the market in the Asia Pacific region.
- North America is an advanced market owing to the availability of higher quality of infrastructure and technology. The North America market is expected to rise with a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Solenis and BASF acknowledged an agreement to merge BASF’s paper and water chemicals business with Solenis in May 2018, to collectively create a customer-focused global specialty chemicals company. The combined industry is anticipated to operate under the Solenis brand and will present increased offerings and cost-effective solutions for customers in industrial water technologies and paper technologies.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-chemicals-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Paper Chemicals Market Segmentation
By Chemical Type Outlook:
- Pulp Chemicals
- Process Chemicals
- Functional Chemicals
By Application Outlook:
- Writing & Printing
- Building & Construction
By Form Outlook:
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2097
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]