Paper Products Market- Study Provides In-Depth Analysis Of Market Along With The Current Trends And Future Estimations by 2027
The global Paper Products market is forecasted to reach USD 281.75 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand owing to the increasing demand for packaging paper from large organizations in the hospitality, pharmaceutical, retail, and FMCG industries. Advancements in technological developments have led to the manufacturing of packaging paper having high durability and strength. However, the environmental challenges due to deforestation and the high cost of raw materials are hampering the market demand.
Due to the growing awareness about the ill-effects of plastic packaging products like non-biodegradability, health problems, and global warming, consumers and organizations are now shifting towards sustainable packaging products, such as paper, thus driving the demand for the paper products market. A new emerging trend is the use of recycled paper, which is now being seen as a substitute for plastic waste, which is also leading to a surge in the demand of paper products.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3076
Many countries in the world like China, Bangladesh, Italy, South Africa, and Kenya have banned the use of plastic bags. This has led to a search for alternate materials that can be used for packaging, thus increasing the demand for the Paper Products Market. An increase in the demand for takeaways and delivery of food products is also leading to a rise in the demand of the market from the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), as they are one of the significant consumers of paper products.
This section of the report performs a thorough investigation into the intensely competitive landscape of the global Paper Products Market, highlighting the leading manufacturers, strategic initiatives adopted by them, the existing growth prospects, market positions, and market shares held by each participant. The report further emphasizes the developmental strategies undertaken by these companies, including product innovation, new product launches, and technological upgradation. Moreover, the report studies the notable business events observed in this industry, such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, corporate deals, and brand promotions.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
- ST Paper LLC
- First Quality Enterprises, Inc
- Clearwater Paper Corporation
- Irving Consumer Products Ltd
- Cascades Inc
- Essity Aktiebolag
- KP Tissue, Inc
- Georgia Pacific
- Procter & Gamble
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3076
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Packaging paper occupied the largest market share in 2019, and it is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 0.3% in the forecast period. This is major because of the benefits that paper packaging provides, like recyclability and biodegradability.
- By raw materials, Recycled and Wastepaper occupied around 33.0% of the market share in 2019, and it is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 0.8% in the forecast period. This growth rate is higher due to the increasing awareness among customers regarding the benefits that recycled paper provides to the environment.
- In terms of application, industrial packaging occupied the largest market share in 2019 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 0.3% during the forecast period. This is due to the benefits that paperboard packaging provides, such as recyclability, eco-friendly, and low handling costs.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow at the fastest CAGR of 1.9% in the forecast period. This is primarily because of the growing industrialization in the region and the increasing awareness about the harmful effects of plastics. Also, the disposable income is growing in this area, especially in India and China, leading to higher demand.
- In May 2020, India developed a new paper-based strip for testing of COVID-19 patients in a large number. Since this was designed for mass testing, it will certainly raise the demand for the period.
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3076
Segments Covered in the report:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Writing and Printing Paper
- Magazine Paper
- Packaging Paper
- Sanitary Paper
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sanitary Maintenance
- Industrial Packaging
- Food Service Disposables
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Recycled and Waste Paper
- Wood and Agro Residue
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Get TOC of this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-products-market/toc
Read Our More Reports @
Silicone Film Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Membrane Type (Silicone Film, Silicone Coated Film, And Silicone Release Liners), By Film Type, And By End-Use (Electronics, Medical, Industrial, Packaging & Others), And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Paper Pigments Market By Type (Calcium Carbonate, Titanium dioxide, Clay, and Kaolin), By Application (Coated Paper, and Uncoated Paper), and By Region (APAC, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America)) Forecasts to 2028
Plastic Caps and Closures Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Bottle Type (Glass, Plastic), By Product Type (Dispensing Caps, Screw-On Caps, Flip-top closures, Easy Pull Bottle Cap, Sports cap, Others), By Raw Materials Type (Polypropylene (PP), HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene), LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene), Others), Technology Type (Compression Molding, Injection Molding, Post-Mold Tamper-Evident Band), By End-use Type (Foods and Beverages, Personal & Homecare, Pharmaceuticals, Others) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2026
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com