PCB Design Software Market Forecast To 2028| Demand, Key participants, Region, Share, Scope Analysis
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the worldwide PCB design software market had a value of USD 1.15 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a rate of 6.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key reasons propelling the market revenue growth include the growing need to save design time and the requirement for more sophisticated digital technologies for more accurate PCB visualisation and production. The rising demand for PCB design software for the manufacturing of components and PCBs for use in the semiconductor and industrial automation sectors and industries is another element promoting revenue development.
The expansion of the market can be attributed to the growing usage of advanced technologies, the miniaturisation of electronic equipment, and technological advancements, as well as the rising use of PCBs in the defence and automotive industries. In recent years, there has been a sharp increase in demand for electronic devices. Sales of consumer electronics, smartphones, and other items have all increased significantly. As a result, there is a greater need for PCB design software, which is used to create circuit boards for consumer electronics. In addition, PCB design software enables engineers to quickly design a circuit board, which aids them in resolving issues that develop during the production of a product. Additionally, it’s used to make a range of electrical parts for electric cars as well as 2D and 3D multi-boards.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/836
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Because on-premise PCB design software offers a higher level of security, end users are increasingly deploying it, on-premise segment revenue is anticipated to grow at a noticeably rapid CAGR throughout the projection period.
- Over the projection period, the PCB layout segment is anticipated to experience very strong revenue growth. The primary function of a PCB layout is to implement intelligent manual routing of high-speed and differential signals in a PCB design, which is anticipated to sustain consistent demand for PCB design software that specialises in layout design.
- During the projection period, North America is anticipated to generate a substantially higher revenue share than other regional markets due to rising demand for PCB design software across numerous industries, including education and industrial automation.
- Some of major companies included in the company profile section of the global market report includes Autodesk Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., ANSYS Inc., Altium Limited, National Instruments Corporation, Synopsys Inc., Zuken. Inc, Novarm Limited (DipTrace), Mentor Graphics Inc., and WestDev Ltd.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/printed-circuit-board-design-software-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global PCB design software market on the basis of type, deployment, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Schematic Capture
- PCB Layout
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Education & Research
- Industrial Automation & Control
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Electronics
Regional Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights