Piling Machine Market Will Reach Nearly USD 6.99 Billion by 2030, Expanding at a CAGR of 3.5%
The global piling machines market size is expected to reach USD 6.99 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for piling machines for usage in construction industry and increasing government initiatives for infrastructure development in developed and developing countries are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of piling machines for extensive application across various industries is expected to boost growth of piling machine market in near future. Piling machines are frequently employed in construction of long-structured structures in the U.S., India, China, the UAE, and Australia, which is expected to boost demand for piling machines throughout the forecast period. Noise constraints on construction operations in urban areas are expected to drive demand for piling machines with lesser noise and vibration levels. With introduction of government tax breaks and specific renewable energy goals set by the U.S. Government, demand for wind farms is increasing, which will lead to increased demand for piling machines to install wind turbines.
However, high prices and low replacement rates are some factors that could hamper the revenue growth of market during the forecast period. Piling machinery is generally costly, which leads to several contractors preferring used machinery or rentals instead of buying new ones due. Further, piling machines have a long shelf life and are highly durable for repeated use. Therefore, manufacturers with technologically advanced and modern equipment could hamper the market revenue during forecast period.
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1321
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Piling rigs segment is expected to account for larger market share revenue over the forecast period. Increasing use of piling rigs for installation of foundation reinforcements and diaphragm walls is projected to drive revenue growth of segment. Piling rigs are effective machines for various applications. Piling rigs are compatible with vibratory hammers, impact hammers, and screw drills, which is increasing its demand.
- Impact driven segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in global piling machine market between 2022 and 2030. Impact driving uses dual walled drill tubes to clear debris using air pressure for improved penetration and piling. This method is used to drill into hard grounds and final leveling of panels. Impact driving is best suited for deep penetration into difficult grounds with the right choice of hammer, boosting revenue growth of segment.
- Asia Pacific piling machine market is expected to account for largest revenue share in global market over the forecast period due to rising demand for residential and commercial establishments in countries in the region.
- Major companies in the global market report include Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH, Junttan Oy, The Casagrande Group, Soilmec S.P.A, Sinomach (China National Machinery Industry Corporation), Atlas Copco AB, BSP International Foundations Ltd, Delmag GmbH & Co.KG, Bauer AG, and SANY Group
- In November 2021, The Casagrande Group launched B400 XP-2, a multifunction rig designed to drill in bored piles to a maximum depth of 4500mm for the construction of Egypt’s first monorail
Request Latest Insights in this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-latest-insight/1321
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global piling machine market based on product, method, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Impact Hammers
- Vibratory Drivers
- Piling Rigs
- Hydraulic Press
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Impact Driven
- Auger Boring
- Rotary Bored
- Continuous Flight Auger
- Drilled Percussive
- Air-lift RCD
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Construction
- Oil and Gas
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request Customization on this [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1321
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.