Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market Share, Industry Growth, Trend, Drivers, Challenges, Key Companies by 2027
The Global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market is forecasted to be worth USD 32.29 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market include growing demands for a plant-based meat & dairy alternatives amongst the lactose intolerants & other patients associated with ailments that forbid the ingestion of meat. The different facets of the business based on parameters including new launches, acquisition and mergers and new entrants are discussed extensively during the study. The report emphasizes the demands and ongoing trends of the global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market, more importantly, across the major regions of the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals.
Besides, a higher growth in the vegan population, rising concerns with the weight management, higher emphasis on weight loss have been some of the additional reasons behind the colossal growth of the market. Some of the plant-based milk have been very effective on enhancing antioxidant degree, providing exceptionally low sugar & calorie content, working as an efficient source of calcium for the bones & providing high bone density, digestive health & weight management
To get a sample copy of the Global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/363
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In October 2019, Blue Diamond Growers Inc., a US-based co-operative announced the launch of a new beverage portfolio comprising the Almond extract and named it Almond Breeze Almond milk in the Mexican Hot Chocolate flavor.
- Plant-Based Dairy, being the most used plant-based alternatives and having a large number of uses cases in food & beverages, take up the is expected to lead in the forthcoming years. The Plant-Based Dairy sub-segment in Product Type segment had 65.7% market share in the year 2019. Different studies suggest that many of the plant-based milks are capable of providing non-GMO and a glutton-free diets with additional vitamin source to help create a higher rate of fat-soluble antioxidant and also works fine for the vegan diet lifestyles.
Based on the types, the Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market has been further classified based on geography, application and consumption capability. On the basis of the product application, the industry is bifurcated taking into consideration those in demand and are an outcome of technology advancement. Additionally, our analysts have included SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis in the report to offer a better understanding of the competitive spectrum of this ever-evolving industry. The study performs a historical assessment of the Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives from 2017 to 2018, focusing on the market trends, revenue share, growth rate, production capacity, pricing structure, and other vital aspects during that period.
The global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Market on the basis of Product Type, Source, Distribution Channel, and Region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million MT; 2017-2027)
- Plant-Based Dairy
- Plant-Based Milk
- Plant-Based Cheese
- Plant-Based Creamers
- Plant-Based Butter
- Plant-Based Yogurt
- Plant-Based Meat
- Plant-Based Dairy
- Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million MT; 2017-2027)
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million MT; 2017-2027)
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry. The global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
To learn more details about the Global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives market during the estimated period?
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Vaccine Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vaccine-market
Asthma Spacers Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/asthma-spacers-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]