Plant-based Protein Market Manufacturers, Research Methodology, Competitive Landscape and Business Opportunities by 2027
The global Plant-based Protein Market will be worth USD 16.63 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of plant-based protein market can be attributed to the increasing awareness among the health-conscious population and their changing dietary patterns. The growing demand for Protein supplements among consumers to improve their health and wellness is expected to drive the growth of plant-based protein products. The different facets of the business based on parameters including new launches, acquisition and mergers and new entrants are discussed extensively during the study. The report emphasizes the demands and ongoing trends of the global Plant-based Protein market, more importantly, across the major regions of the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals.
To get a sample copy of the Global Plant-based Protein Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/395
Based on the types, the Plant-based Protein market has been further classified based on geography, application and consumption capability. On the basis of the product application, the industry is bifurcated taking into consideration those in demand and are an outcome of technology advancement. Additionally, our analysts have included SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis in the report to offer a better understanding of the competitive spectrum of this ever-evolving industry. The study performs a historical assessment of the Plant-based Protein from 2017 to 2018, focusing on the market trends, revenue share, growth rate, production capacity, pricing structure, and other vital aspects during that period.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In February 2019, Watson, a non-dairy ingredient solutions business headquartered in the U.S., was acquired by Glanbia PLC. Watson is a manufacturer and supplier of high-quality custom nutrient premix, food and beverage, bakery ingredient, personal care and supplement industries, and edible film and material conditioning solutions.
- The dry form segment held the largest market share of 59.6% in 2019. Increasing demand for protein concentrates has resulted in the growing utilization of the dry form of processing of protein for the production of the concentrates.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Plant-based Protein Market on the basis of Type, Form, Application, Source, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Protein Concentrates
- Protein Isolates
- Textured Protein
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food Ingredients
- Animal Feed
- Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Others (Rice, Potato, Canola, and Oats)
The report further provides information regarding the value chain, emerging market sectors, and the technological advancements in the industry to benefit readers and businesses looking to invest in this industry. The global Plant-based Protein market consists of various segments, including product type outlook, application spectrum, end-user overview, leading regions, and the competitive analysis.
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
To learn more details about the Global Plant-based Protein Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-protein-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the expected growth rate of the Plant-based Protein market for the forecast period 2020 – 2027? What is the market size likely to be during the estimated period?
- What are the key driving forces shaping the future of the industry across different countries?
- Who are the prominent market players dominating the Plant-based Protein market? How have they managed to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors?
- What are the major trends and opportunities responsible for the progress of the Plant-based Protein market during the estimated period?
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Mobile C-Arms Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-c-arms-market
Population Health Management Solutions Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/population-health-management-solutions-market
Isoflavones Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/isoflavones-market
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/neurostimulation-devices-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]