Point of Care Testing Market Identifies its True Potential Opportunities and Technological Advancements | Emergen Research
The global Point of Care Testing Market is expected to reach USD 57.08 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed due to the growing government initiatives and support, such as favorable policies and regulations regarding the adoption of Point of Care (POC) testing product. The Global Point of Care Testing Market Research Report published by Emergen Research has been formulated by analysis of key business details and extensive geographical spread of the Point of Care Testing industry. The study offers comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Point of Care Testing market along with crucial statistical data about the Point of Care Testing market. The research study provides historical data from 2017 to 2018 and offers accurate forecast estimation until 2027. The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Increasing government initiatives to promote the use of Point of Care Testing products and the rise in the geriatric population are driving the demand of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/101
The current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of the Point of Care Testing industry majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected several sectors of the global market, and the Point of Care Testing sector is expected to feel the impact of the pandemic. The economic slowdown and dynamic changes in the demands will further affect the growth of the industry. The report covers the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Point of Care Testing industry.
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Point of Care Testing market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Point of Care Testing market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Point of Care Testing market.
Radical Highlights of the Point of Care Testing Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Point of Care Testing market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Point of Care Testing market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/101
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report:
Abbott Laboratories, Chembio Diagnostics, Siemens, Roche Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Qiagen, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nova Biomedical, and Quidel Corporation, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Glucose Monitoring Products segment dominated the market with a share of 28.5% in 2019 due to the growing occurrence of diabetes and an increase in the number of glucose monitoring products. Also, the increasing prevalence of cancer globally contributes to the growth of the Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing Product.
- The Home care Settings is expected to register the highest CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period as the patients prefer home care settings.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and diabetes.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/point-of-care-testing-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Point of Care Testing Market on the basis of Product, End-User, Mode of Purchase, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Pregnancy and fertility Testing Products
- Cardio-metabolic Monitoring Products
- Hematology Testing Products
- Cholesterol Testing Products
- Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing Products
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Home care Settings
Mode of Purchase Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Over-the-counter (OTC) Products
- Prescription Based Products
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/101
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse Related Reports:
Radiation Dose Management Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/radiation-dose-management-market
Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Systems Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-brain-stimulation-system-market
Metastatic urothelial carcinoma Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-market
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-diagnostics-market
Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-sample-preparation-market