Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend, and Forecast Research Report by 2028
The global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market size is expected to reach USD 1,433.5 Million at a steady CAGR of 6.6% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising investment by major players in R&D of PVDF to explore further scope of applications due to good radiation resistance and abrasion resistance, as well as due to the fact that the material is melt processable is a key factor expected to support market growth going ahead. Products made from PVDF offer resistance to algae and microbial growth. It also resists smoke and fire, damage from ozone exposure, and is naturally unaffected by UV degradation that most plastics are susceptible to. These factors contributing significantly to rising demand for PVDF and the trend is expected to continue going forward. One of the major applications of PVDF is architectural coatings. PVDF is applied to metals such as aluminum and steel to provides weather-resistance and decorative coating for residential and commercial buildings. It is used for electrical insulation despite high dielectric constant, and in chemical process industry. PVDF also displays piezoelectric properties, which means it is capable of responding to electrical or magnetic fields. However, volatile raw material prices and health concerns due to PVDF is expected to hamper growth of the market to some extent.
The report also offers in depth information about each player in the global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market along with its global standing, financial status, product launch, business expansion plans among others. The market players are focused on developing various strategies such as partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, and research and development investments.The latest market research report on Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market, samples and measures quality data on the overall business environment for the forecast period 2021-2028. Comprehensive data on growing investment pockets evaluated in the report on Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market are powered and backed by human answers.
For More Info, Get Sample Report Here @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/720
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Solvay S.A., Arkema, SABIC, 3M, Kureha Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd., Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. Ltd., Dyneon GmbH, Quadrant Engineering Plastics Products Inc., and Zhuzhou Hongda Polymer Materials Co. Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Pipes and fittings segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. PVDF pipes are easy to install, cost-effective, chemical-resistant, and environmentally sound. PVDF pipes have high dielectric and mechanical properties, which makes it the ideal material for applications in oil & gas and chemical processing industries. Surge in adoption of PVDF material pipes in the construction industry is also driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Oil & gas industry is one of the major consumers of PVDF pipes and fittings. Offshore oil & gas production has some of the most extreme and demanding conditions. Pipes and fittings used in the sector must be highly weather resistant and long-lasting. Expansion of oil & gas facilities is creating major demand for PVDF. ONGC has produced blueprints to increase production of crude oil by 4 million metric ton, and plans to double its natural gas production by 2021. This will drive growth of the oil and gas segment to some extent going ahead.
- PVDF market in Asia Pacific accounted for significantly rapid revenue growth rate in 2020 due to high demand from China. Expansion of chemical processing sites in China by leading manufacturers such as CNCP and SINOPEC is expected to drive market revenue growth. Surge in demand for filtration of industrial wastewater and water treatment in the region will continue to boost Asia Pacific PVDF market growth.
Request a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/720
The Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride Market is further analyzed across the key geographical locations where the market has expanded to a significant size. The key region analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Polyvinylidene Fluoride market in terms of production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends, and presence of prominent players in each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the global PVDF market on the basis of application, end-use, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pipes and Fittings
- Wires and Semiconductor Processing
- Films and Sheets
- Li-ion Batteries
End-use Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Electrical and Electronics
- Oil and Gas
- Automotive Processing
- Building and Construction
- Chemical Processing
- Aerospace and Defense
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/720
The report offers insightful information about the market dynamics of the Polyvinylidene Fluoride market. It offers SWOT analysis, PESTEL analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to present a better understanding of the Polyvinylidene Fluoride market, competitive landscape, factors affecting it, and to predict the growth of the industry. It also offers the impact of various market factors along with the effects of the regulatory framework on the growth of the Polyvinylidene Fluoride market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive scenario and its changing dynamics
- Analytical data with detailed SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- In-depth 8 year analysis of the Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride Market
- Critical assessment of the key market segments
- Comprehensive analysis of the drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Detailed regional analysis and extensive company profiling
- Extensive assessment of current and emerging trends of the market
Click here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/720
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs. Emergen Research also offers a country-wise customized report as per clients’ needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Agricultural Robotics Market
Home Security Systems Market
Trade Management Market
Mobile Edge Computing Market
Workforce Management Market
Canned Tuna Market
Pet Clothing Market
hematologic malignancies testing market
Digital Health Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights