Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)Market Strategic Insights 2021 With Analysis Of Leading Players: BASF, Ashland, Nanhang Industrial, Etc.
The global Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Market is expected to reach USD 3.62 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This is mainly contributed by the increasing application of Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) in cosmetics products and in the pharmaceutical industry. The increasing demand for PVP for the manufacturing of adhesives will also fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, the changing lifestyles due to rapid urbanization and increasing disposable income in the emerging economies will also have a positive impact on market growth.
In the cosmetics industry, polyvinylpyrrolidone is used to form thin layers on the skin, nail or hair, and as an ingredient in hair products, such as hair sprays. However, the volatile prices as well as the difficulty in availability of the raw materials will act as a restraint to the market growth. Furthermore, the easy availability of substitute compounds is another factor that may have a negative impact on the market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1341
Key participants include BASF, Ashland, Nanhang Industrial, Boai Nky Pharmaceuticals, Hangzhou Motto Science and Technology Co. Ltd, Zhangzhou Huafu Chemical, Shanghai Qifuqing Material Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai Yuking Water Soluble Material Tech Co., Ltd, and Huangshan Bonsun Pharmaceuticals, among others.
Businesses involved in the discovery, production, and processing of raw resources are classified as part of the basic materials sector. Mining and metal refining, chemical goods, and forestry products are all part of this industry.
The enterprises that supply the majority of the materials needed in building are found in this sector. As a result, the companies and their stocks are sensitive to business cycle shifts. When the economy is robust, they tend to thrive.
The physical acquisition, development, and early processing of the many items often referred to as raw materials are all handled by companies in the basic materials sector. Examples include oil, gold, and stone.
The Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) market has been growing steadily over the past decade and CAGR is expected to improve over the forecast period. It is also likely to be one of the industries influencing global revenue generation. Rapidly growing demand, an abundance of raw materials, population growth, financial stability, and product awareness are some of the factors that make progress directly and indirectly in the market.
Get Maximum Discount on this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1341
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into cosmetic grade, food grade, pharma grade, and industrial grade.
- The cosmetic grade segment is forecasted to have the highest growth rate of 8.9% during the forecast period. In cosmetic products, PVP has been used as a topical antimicrobial agent, as antiseptics, and as a cosmetic biocide to help cleanse the skin.
- The market is segmented on the basis of the formulation into powder and liquid.
- The powdered-form segment is forecasted to have a higher growth rate of 7.6% during the forecast period.
- The powdered form is used as an additive to many food & beverages, in medicines as well as many cosmetic products, due to its excellent solubility in water as well as various organic solvents.
- The market is segmented on the basis of applications into adhesives, food & beverages, cosmetics, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and others.
- The cosmetics industry is forecasted to have the highest growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period.
- PVP is used in the cosmetics industry as a film former in hair styling products. It can also be used as an emulsion stabilizer in creams and lotions and as a dispersant for hair colorants.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- Changing consumer lifestyle coupled with increasing disposable income in the region is likely to drive the demand for PVP in the food & beverage and the healthcare & pharmaceuticals industries.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Download Report Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1341
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Market on the basis of product type, formulation, application, and region:
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Cosmetic grade
- Pharma grade
- Industrial grade
- Food Grade
Formulation Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Food &beverage
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request For Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1341
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Heat-Treated Steel Plates Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-heat-treated-steel-plates-market
Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-linear-low-density-polyethylene-lldpe-market
Coalescing Agent Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-coalescing-agent-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports:
Disinfectant Products Market Manufacture
Optical Brighteners Market Grade