Portable Monitors Market Size Hit USD 670.5 Million at a CAGR of 25.2% in 2028 | Dell Inc., HP Inc:
The global Portable Monitors market is expected to reach a market size of USD 670.5 Million by 2027 and register a high CAGR during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Portable Monitors market revenue is growing significantly due to increasing adoption of Portable Monitors across government departments and corporates globally. Portable Monitors are easy to set up, handle, and carry, and also occupy little space, which are major factors users consider before making a purchase.
Demand for Portable Monitors is growing steadily in IT companies and corporate and private offices. Availability of these monitors with advanced features such as two-in-one monitor, cost-effective touch-based monitors, and stylish Portable Monitors are factors driving growth of the market. Players in the market are investing in development of more advanced products to cater to changing customer requirements.
In recent years, majority of paper-based records have been converted or digitized. The complete shift to electronic devices by government employees in developing countries is also contributing to growth of the Portable Monitors market.
Key participants include Dell Inc., HP Inc., AOC, LLC, ASUS Computer International, Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Gechic Corporation, Acer Inc., ViewSonic Corporation, BenQ Corporation, and Samsung Electronics Ltd.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3772
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Portable Monitors Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Portable Monitors Market.
Further key findings in the report
- Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Portable Monitors offer better color and contrast quality for sharper images, and are more energy-efficient than Liquid-Crystal Display (LCD) Portable Monitors. Faster response time in LED monitors makes it an attractive option for serious gamers.
- Video Graphics Array (VGA) is a standard monitor display interface used in most personal computers. If a monitor is VGA compatible, it can be used with most new computers. However, its ability to utilize only analog signals means it can deliver only lower quality resolution on screens.
- The online segment revenue is projected to register a higher growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing Internet access and high usage of e-Commerce channels by consumers. Additionally, the need for social distancing has propelled the use of online shopping channels, which is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the global Portable Monitors market in 2019. Robust presence of advanced research infrastructure in countries in the region and high adoption of advanced electronic devices is another factor supporting market growth.
To understand how our Portable Monitors Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/portable-monitors-market
Screen Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Under 14 Inch
- 14 Inch – 20 Inch
- Above 20 Inch
Display Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Liquid-crystal display (LCD)
- Light-emitting diode (LED)
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Sales channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Retail Stores
Buy Premium Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3772
Key Takeaways of the Portable Monitors Market Report:
- A comprehensive overview of the global Portable Monitors
- Accurate market projections in terms of market size, share, and volume.
- Thorough study of the global market dynamics, such as major market revenue growth drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, restraints, and future growth avenues.
- Deep-dive analysis of the upcoming market trends.
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Portable Monitors Market.
- Elaborate study of the leading regional markets in the Portable Monitors Market.
- Complete overview of the market’s competitive landscape.
- Brief look at the company profiles and portfolios.
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3772
Thanks for reading our report. Please connect with us in case you require further details on the report or its customization. Our market research team will ensure the report is well-suited to your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs