Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
A closer look at the aspects including but not limited to Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening market segmentation by the end-user, end-use, geography, type, and application forms an integral part of the research report.
The global prenatal testing and newborn screening market is projected to be worth USD 10.85 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The prenatal testing and newborn screening market is observing high demand attributed to its increasing application in detecting fetal chromosome defects. Prenatal testing is considered superior to other screening modalities, particularly for trisomy 21 (one of the most prevalent congenital anomalies). Prenatal testing enables individuals to make informed decisions as to whether diagnostic testing should be carried out. Associated fetal chromosomal anomalies typically include the benefit or lack of genetic material that can differ from small segments to small segments of chromosomes to entire chromosomes.
The report sheds light on the current as well as upcoming market trends. The report offers precise information about pricing, capacity, value, gross revenue, and profit of the market. The primary aim of the report is to offer in depth details about market size, revenue growth and overall market dynamics to readers, stakeholders, companies to strengthen their share in the global Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening market. It also provides in depth information about key factors, restraints, limitations, challenges along with various market segmentations such as product type, application and regional bifurcation.
Download Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/346
Leading Companies of the Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening Industry and Profiled in the Report are: Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Color Genomics, Edinburgh Genomics, Eurofins Scientific, Agilent Technologies, CRISPR, Illumina Inc., Editas Medicine, and Qiagen NV, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April 2019, Progenity Inc. made an announcement about the introduction of the Resura Prenatal Test, a non-invasive, personalized prenatal check for monogenetic diseases.
- Ultrasonography is projected to observe a significant growth rate in the forecast period, owing to the ability of the ultrasound diagnosis to detect anomalies in the position of the baby and actions within the womb.
- The hospital held a substantial market share in 2019 due to the growing introduction of non-invasive prenatal testing, coupled with rapid technological developments in newborn screening, the presence of skilled professionals, and better reimbursement scenario.
- North America dominated the market for Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening in 2019 due to the availability of technologically advanced healthcare research system and developments in whole-genome sequencing.
The report offers a complete analysis of the global Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening market with details about each market player including company profile, financial standing, global position, revenue contribution, production and manufacturing capacity, business expansion plans, and new product launches. Key players are strategizing various plans such as M&A acquisition, partnerships, joint ventures, license agreement and collaborations
Emergen Research has segmented the global prenatal testing and newborn screening market on the basis of type, test type, technology, instrument, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Prenatal Testing
- Newborn Screening
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mass Spectrometry
- Enzyme Immunoassays
- DNA Assays
- Instrument Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reagent and Assay Kits
- Tandem Quadrupole Detector
- Incubator Shaker
- Hearing Screen Instruments
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Maternity & Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
The constant efforts of prominent players to develop newer and modern technologies and product advancements are expected to drive the growth of the industry over the coming years. The report studies the extensive business expansion plans and advancements in R&D activities and product portfolio. The report offers a clear understanding of the alliances in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches and brand promotions, and corporate deals.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-and-newborn-screening-market
Key point summary of the report:
- The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market size, share, and growth rate in the forecast duration.
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
- It also offers regional market analysis and forecast for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- Industry supply chain, sourcing strategy, upstream feedstock, and downstream demand analysis has also been undertaken in the research report.
- The study offers a comprehensive understanding of the demand and supply dynamics, including production and consumption rates, and mapping of the overall market.
- The report employs different analytical tools including, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and pricing analysis, to give precise market information.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/346
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Find similar research insights by Emergen Research
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights