Pressure Relief Devices Market Analysis, Segments, Size, Share, Industry Growth and Recent Trends by Forecast to 2028
The global pressure relief devices market size is expected to reach USD 3,805 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth of pressure relief devices is due to growing awareness of benefits such as faster relief for patients suffering from pressure ulcers, better support to geriatric individuals with bedsores, and comfort to patients who are bedridden for prolonged periods in hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
Pressure ulcers are injuries to skin and underlying tissues, primarily caused by prolonged pressure on skin. The early symptoms of a pressure ulcer are part of skin becoming discolored, a patch of skin that feels warm, spongy or hard, and pain or itchiness in the affected area. As these ulcers can be prevented with proper care and management, many campaigns have been launched over recent years to raise awareness among people. Some of the campaigns initiated by the government of U.K. include, “Stop the Pressure”, “Zero Pressure”, and “Islandwide Pressure Ulcer Prevention Campaign”. Such initiatives taken by various governments across the world to prevent ulcers and market players focusing on producing better quality devices for patients who are suffering from ulcers, especially in developing countries are expected to drive market revenue growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2254
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By product type, low-tech devices segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020. Cost-effectiveness, easy operability, and high efficiency in prevention of ulcers drive the revenue growth of low tech devices segment.
- Pressure relief devices are generally used as to reduce pressure on skin tissues and reduces risk of ulcers. Technological advancements have led to the advent of innovative pressure relief devices, such as special mattresses, overlays and cushions that aid in alleviating pressure of vulnerable parts of skin, and in turn, fuel market growth.
- By category, hardware segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2020 as manufacturers emphasize on providing better quality mattresses to patients in hospitals and long term care facilities. Services segment is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Pressure relief devices market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to rising incidence of chronic diseases, leading to patient being bed-ridden for a longer period for their treatment
- Market in Asia-Pacific region is expected to register highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to surging geriatric population in this region, which is more prone to development of pressure sores and rising disposable income.
- In March 2021, Direct Healthcare Group acquired Talley Group for strengthening solutions offering to customers. Direct Healthcare Group, a leading European manufacturer of pressure care, specialist seating, patient handling and bathroom safety solutions, strengthened its existing pressure ulcer prevention portfolio, with entry into negative pressure wound therapy and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy markets.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Smith & Nephew PLC, Stryker Corporation, 3M group, Medtronic PLC., Direct Healthcare Group, Invacare Corporation, Baxter PLC, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Ltd., Apex Medical Corporation, GE Healthcare, and Acelity L.P. Inc.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pressure-relief-devices-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the pressure relief devices market based on product type, end use, component, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- High-tech Devices
- Low-tech Devices
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Long-term care centers
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Pre Book Research Report Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2254
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2254
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the revenue growth rate of the global Pressure Relief Devices market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Pressure Relief Devices Market?
- What are the key challenges impacting the global Pressure Relief Devices market growth?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Thawing System Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Automated Devices and Manual Devices), By Sample Type (Blood, Whole Blood & Red Blood Cells, Plasma, Stem Cells, Semen, Ovum, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Blood Bank and Transfusion Centers, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Tissue Banks, and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Implantable Heart Pacemaker Market , By Product Type (Temporary, Permanent, Others), By Application (Heart Block, Sick Sinus Syndrome, Diagnosing Heart Diseases, Others), By End User (Hospital, Clinics, House Hold, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Dental Imaging Market , By Product (Extraoral Imaging System, Intraoral Imaging System), By End-use, By Application, and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Sheath Introducer Market by Product Type (Straight Sheaths, Curved Sheaths), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs