Printing Inks Market To Reach USD 28.15 Billion By 2027
The need for printing inks is guided by demand from applications and consumer-specific formulations, such as magazines, industrial publishing, corrugated cardboard, packaging, and others, combined with consumer-specific needs, such as eco-friendly solutions, have contributed to a growing global ink industry.
The global Printing Inks Market is forecast to reach USD 28.15 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand through various applications like flexible packaging & labeling, corrugated cardboard, modern letterpress, and folding cartons are the crucial factors expected to propel the market over the forecast period. Increased consumer expenditure in the Asia Pacific and North American areas, increased demand for flexible packaging of exceptional quality are some of the critical parameters that affect the demand for printing inks across the globe. Technology developments, technical changes, modern raw material procurement structures, and growth approaches are some of the big drifts centered on by the businesses to address different market needs. The latest developments this sector has seen include the growing value of flexographic and wireless toners, food-safe printing inks, and a change in market preference towards environment-friendly goods.
Due to the drastic growth in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, & food & beverage, Asia Pacific holds the dominant share in the market. The rise is primarily attributed to better lifestyles for customers. The increase in buyer’s purchasing power is also boosting the market. Besides, the shift of pharmaceutical manufacturers is focused on establishing their manufacturing facilities in India, China, and Southeast Asia, which are expanding the market due to the high demand for medicines and low initial investment.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3498
Top Companies: Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA, Sakata Inx Corporation, Wikoff Color Corporation, Flint Group, Sun Chemicals, DIC Corporation, Altana Epple Druckfarben, MHM Holding GmbH, Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg. Co. Ltd., and Koninklijke Drukinktfabrieken Van Son B.V., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the resin, acrylic generated a revenue of USD 4.34 billion in 2019 and believed to rise with a CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period because of its quicker recovery properties, flexibility, and cost-effective design.
- The flexographic product expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.7% in the forecasted period due to the increased usage of rotogravure and digital solutions in the growing packaging industry, including corrugated cardboard and folding cartons.
- The packaging and labeling application is the major contributor to the Printing Inks Market. The packaging and labeling sectors of the Asia Pacific region are the major shareholder of the market and held around 42.1% of the market in the year 2019, due to the increasing middle-class population in developing nations such as India and Thailand, a change in customer demand for the convenience of packaged foods & online retailing with widespread broadband penetration and biodegradable commodity requirements.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for Printing Inks in 2019, attributable to the advancements in technological ink printing and growth in the various end-use applications coupled with the rising demand for inks. Asia Pacific region held approximately 38.9% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 25.3% market in the year 2019.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/printing-inks-market
Resin Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Modified Rosin
- Modified Cellulose
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Packaging & Labels
- Corrugated Cardboards
- Publication & Commercial Printing
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3498
Key questions covered in the global Printing Inks market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Printing Inks market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Printing Inks market growth over the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Printing Inks market?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3498
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Browse More Reports:
Gastrointestinal Stents Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gastrointestinal-stents-market
Pest Control Market : https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pest-control-market
Hydrocarbon Resins Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrocarbon-resins-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs | Insights
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports