Pulse Ingredients Market Report | Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth and Opportunities 2028
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Pulse Ingredients Market was valued at USD 18.34 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 27.53 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.4%. Pulse ingredients are the annual crops that yield between one and 12 grains. The term “pulses” is limited to crops harvested solely as dry grains, which segregates them from other vegetable crops which are harvested while still green. They are nutritious, healthy, and easy to cook with. Farming of these legumes also promotes sustainable agriculture, as they help decrease greenhouse gases, increase soil health, and use less water than other crops.
The food and beverage industry is involved in transforming raw food materials into consumer food products. The sector includes groceries, oils and fats, food additives, functional foods and beverages, canned food, packaged foods, health and natural foods, baby food, animal food, syrup, baked food, soft drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, energy drinks, and packaging. The companies in this industry are looking for innovations in food that meet the changing consumer’s preferences in terms of global flavors, and varieties. The touchless transactions, open kitchen concept, ghost kitchens and e-commerce trends (especially during Covid 19) are reshaping the food and beverage sector.
Request sample report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2408
Pulse ingredients are higher in protein than most plant foods, as it contains approximately twice the amount of protein found in cereal grains. They are rich in the amino acid lysine but are limiting in the sulfur-containing amino acids methionine, cysteine, and cystine, thereby complementing the amino acid patterns found in cereals. The dietary pulse ingredients to the cereal ratio for optimum protein quality is approximately 1:2.
Key participants include Ingredion, Roquette Frères, Emsland Group, Archer Daniels Midland, The Scoular Company, AGT Food and Ingredients, Anchor Ingredients, Batory Foods, Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse and Best Cooking Pulses.
The global Pulse Ingredients market research report provides a competitive strategy analysis portfolio to provide a better understanding of the competitive landscape. The study gives a 360-degree view on business policies, company profiles, price, cost, revenue, and business contracts. Furthermore, it offers massive data relating to recent trends, technological advancements, tools, and methodologies.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Pulses ingredients, including flours and proteins, can be used to add protein and fiber to baked goods—including bread, cookies, and crackers—and can be used to replace egg whites in pasta. Furthermore, pulse ingredients provide many nutritional and labeling benefits, have clean flavor and versatile functions, and can be used in a range of applications.
- Pea protein is highly used in pet food. It is used in formulations at 20-30% level as the highly nutritious protein as a rich source of lysine, arginine and glutamic acid amino acids. These amino acids are critical for active pets to rebuild muscle tissues. The use of pea proteins helps formulators replace meat ingredients while allowing meat the first ingredient in the label.
- New product lines by the companies and health-driven solutions are driving market growth. In March 2019, Archer Daniels Midland Company introduced a product line of consistent, high quality, and high performing organic flours, and the company will make use of pulse ingredients and wheat sources for producing these.
- As consumers become increasingly discriminating and health-conscious, they are demanding tasty and convenient foods that provide added nutritional and health benefits. Interest of people in the use of pulse ingredients in food preparations is growing mainly due to their nutritional properties, and because they exhibit good functional properties and are gluten-free.
Request customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2408
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026, Volume, Million Tons; 2016-2026)
- Pulse Flours
- Pulse Starches
- Pulse Proteins
- Pulse Fibers & Grits
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026, Volume, Million Tons; 2016-2026)
Function (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026, Volume, Million Tons; 2016-2026)
- Film Forming
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026, Volume, Million Tons; 2016-2026)
- Food & Beverages
- Meal & Meal Centers
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Soups, Sauces, and Seasoning
- Processed Fish, Meat, and Egg Products
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2408
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026, Volume, Million Tons; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Access full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pulse-ingredients-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Pulse Ingredients market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Pulse Ingredients market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by application, product type and sub-segments.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read our trending reports from different publications:
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370