Recycled Glass Market Size is Worth to USD 3.63 Billion at a CAGR of 4.8%, by 2027 | Reports and Data
Government schemes promoting effective waste management and sustainable development are propelling the market growth.
Reports and Data has recently published a novel research report on global Recycled Glass Market covering current market scenario and market developments between 2019 and 2027. The report offers in-depth analysis of historical and latest market trends along with revenue growth, market size, drivers, restraints, limitations and opportunities. The report is well curated using statistical methods such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Force and presented using tables, graphs, charts, figures and other pictorial representations to help user understand the market dynamics. The data is collected using extensive primary and secondary research which is evaluated by experts and professionals in the industry.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3211
Top Companies: Strategic Materials Inc, ACE Glass Recycling, Balcones Resources, Gallo Glass Company, Ripple Glass, Pace Glass Inc, Momentum Recycling LLC, CAP Glass, Bradish Glass Inc, and Dlubak Glass Company.
- Based on source, the Deposit program segment accounts for 41.3% of the recycled glass market share and is forecast to witness a notable CAGR of 7.5% through 2027.
- On the basis of application, the fiberglass segment is estimated to account for the majority of the market revenue share through 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to its excellent insulation properties, low coefficient of linear expansion, and superior resistive characteristics. The increasing consumption of fiberglass by various end-user industries, including aerospace & defense, automotive, manufacturing, power generation, food processing, pulp & paper, metals & mining, and others, will boost segmental growth.
- In the regional landscape, Europe accounts for 12.4% of the recycled glass market share and is a major regional ground for industry growth due to increasing awareness among masses in the region regarding recycling practices, which is further supported by government initiatives that promote the usage of recycled glasses. Several European countries have significantly increased landfill tax rates in order to stop the disposal of glass wastes in landfills, which will further boost regional industry growth through 2027.
- The APAC region is estimated to showcase a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to exhibit a growth rate of 4.2% during the analysis period.
- The players operating in the market have undertaken a number of strategies. For instance, In January 2020, Strategic Materials Inc., a provider of recycling products and services, announced the expansion of crushed glass abrasives production with the opening of a new facility in Houston in order to cater to the growing domestic demand.
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/recycled-glass-market
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Deposit Program
- Drop Off/Buy Back Centers
- Curbside Pickups
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Crushed Glass
- Glass Powder
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Glass Bottle & Containers
- Fiber Glass
- Flat Glass
- Highway Beads
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst: https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3211
Key questions covered in the global Recycled Glass Market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global Recycled Glass Market during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global Recycled Glass Market growth over the forecast period?
- What key factors are expected to drive global revenue growth between 2021 and 2028?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global Recycled Glass Market?
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3211
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs