Recycled- Polyethylene Market Will Expected to Reach USD 23.91 Billion by 2028 | Reports and Data
The global Recycled- Polyethylene market is forecast to reach USD 23.91 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Recycling of plastic is defined as a collection of waste plastic scraps that can be recyclable, processing it with different technologies, and then treating it with additives and chemicals to produce a newer plastic. The enhanced quality of recycled plastic products over their virgin counterparts and strict government regulations are the primary drivers of the recycled polyethylene market.
The amount of polyethylene used in plastic bags has lowered by 70% in the last two decades owing to the emergence of biodegradable materials and reusable canvas bags, but the majority of the bags are still produced from polyethylene. Moreover, there is a growing market for high-density polyethylene containers in India and China due to increased standards of living, and higher demand for HDPE cables and pipes due to rapidly growing industries. It is non-biodegradable in nature and often takes centuries to decompose, so it is imperative that these containers and bags are recycled and used repetitively.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2528
The demand for recycled polyethylene in U.S. is expected to grow due to the gains derived by a number of factors, such as growing emphasis on sustainability among consumer product manufacturers and packaging, developments in processing, and sorting technologies that allow a wide variety of polyethylene to be recycled into high-quality resins and an improved collection infrastructure which raises the polyethylene recycling rate.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) is accepted in most of the recycling centers in the world, as it is one of the easiest plastic polymers to recycle. Recycling HDPE has many benefits, such as it is more cost-efficient to produce a product from recycled HDPE than it is to manufacture from ‘virgin’ plastic. Recycled HDPE can be used to manufacture many products, such as rope, toys piping, and trash cans, among others.
- Bottles will be the leading source of plastic for recycling throughout the forecast period. The well-established collection infrastructure system, including laws to deposit bottles in several states, makes it one of the most commonly recycled plastic products.
- Chemical or feedstock recycling involves converting waste plastic into monomer starting materials or other raw materials by changing the chemical structure of the polymer. This can be achieved by cracking, gasification, or depolymerization processes but excludes energy recovery or incineration.
- APAC is the largest producer of polyethylene and is also a prominent region for recycled polyethylene. Countries such as China, India, Indonesia, and Japan are the key contributors in the region.
- Key participants include Suez, Jayplas, B&B Plastics, Green Line Polymers, Veolia, KW Plastics, Plastipak Holdings, Clear Path Recycling, Custom Polymers, and B. Schoenberg & Co., among others.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/r-pe-recycled-polyethylene-market
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- High-density Polyethylene
- Medium-density Polyethylene
- Low-density Polyethylene
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028)
- Electrical and Electronics
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The R-PE (Recycled-Polyethylene) market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the R-PE (Recycled-Polyethylene) market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2528
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the estimated market revenue growth over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global R-PE (Recycled-Polyethylene) market revenue growth?
- Which regional market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global R-PE (Recycled-Polyethylene) market over the forecast years?
- Which are the leading players in the global R-PE (Recycled-Polyethylene) market?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs