Resilient Flooring Market Size, Key Market Players, SWOT, Revenue Growth Analysis, 2017–2027
The global Resilient Flooring market is forecast to reach USD 59.43 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rising construction industry is likely to fuel the growth of the market. It is also expected that a major increase in commercial and residential construction will boost demand for resilient flooring in the next few years. Rapid urbanization has generated a wave of renovation and remodelling activities, increasing demand in the flooring industry. Along with growing investments in the construction industry, the rise in infrastructure to keep up with lifestyle changes contributes to increased demands. Product innovation and customization are just a few parameters which drive market growth.
During the past few years, the development of creative floor covering technologies and changing developments in building solutions and floor design has been crucial in industrial growth. There is also an expectation of increased government spending on infrastructure growth to further boost the global economy.
The unpredictable raw material expense represents near-headache. With another recession looming and rising global trade war, the raw material’s fluctuating price has become a problem for the industry, making demand and supply unpredictable. This hinders not only the producers but also the entire industry due to the increase in the price of the finished product. High risk of cutting due to low-pressure points such as table legs restricts this market’s growth. The presence of toxic chemicals such as phthalates and high sensitivity to hot items also acts as a market restraint.
The COVID-19 impact:
With the slowdown in global economic growth, the resilient flooring industry also suffered some impact but maintained a relatively positive performance, and analysts believe that the size of the market will be further expanded in the next few years, the pandemic’s debilitating effect has delayed demand resumption, both domestic and overseas. Therefore, the operating levels are expected to shrink in May further. Yet the year-on-year decline is likely to narrow from April as operating levels have fallen sharply in May due to reduced demand as there is slow flow in the construction industry. But by the end of the crisis, it is anticipated that the sale for resilient flooring would rise because of more focus on antibacterial and healthy flooring.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3100
Key participants include Mohawk Industries, Inc., Tarkett S.A., Forbo Flooring, Shaw Industries, Inc., Mannington Mills, Inc., Gerflow, Beaulieu, Nora System, Armstrong World Industries Inc., and DLW Flooring among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Government regulations restrict any use of harmful flooring materials and mandate producers to abide by the Leadership in Energy, and Environmental Design (LEED) certification for the Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions are increasing the scope for the market.
- Increased demand for slip-resistant and antibacterial flooring solutions is one of the main factors that drive resilient growth in the flooring market
- Developing the nation’s government has promoted and invested in infrastructural development and creative I.T construction. SEZs, and parks, among others. This has resulted in the commercial flooring growing at a CAGR of 7.1% and increased further with a focus on urbanization and industrialization.
- Due to its durability, ease of installation, and perceived value due to its thickness and stiffness, the residential market has now fully embraced the product. Consumers are equating thickness with quality in the current scenario, and demand is for rigid core products.
- Europe is expected to lead the industry by 2027, comprising 37.5% of the global share. The main factor accelerating market demand seems to be the regulatory support for infrastructure growth.
Browse Complete Report “Resilient Flooring Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/resilient-flooring-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Resilient Flooring market on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Vinyl sheet & Floor tiles
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Retail Distribution Channel
- Wholesale & Distribution Business Trend
To summarize, the report titled ‘Global Resilient Flooring Market’ provides a detailed report of the market by extensive research about the companies involved, current market status, drivers and constraints, and current and future COVID-19 oriented scenario. The study explores the historical years to provide insights into market estimation and fruitful opportunities for key players and new ventures.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3100
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Resilient Flooring market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us, and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-resilient-flooring-market