High demand for low cost packaging in various end-use industries is driving reusable packaging market revenue growth.
Reusable packaging market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid rate due to rising demand for sustainable and cost-effective packaging products. The reusable packaging market size is expected to reach usd 151.80 billion in 2028 and register a revenue cagr of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by reports and data.
Use of returnable or reusable packaging can drastically reduce carbon footprint from the companies. For instance, businesses which require constant shipment of products between factories and manufacturing sites can use reusable packaging, as single-use corrugated packaging can result in the accumulation of waste material in large volumes in landfills. Unlike single-use packaging that increases energy consumption in manufacturing processes, reusable packaging minimizes use of energy, raw materials, and waste generation. This type of packaging not only reduces emission of carbon dioxide by facilitating efficient space sizing during transportation, but also lowers usage of raw materials.
For exclusive sample report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3674
outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic has put market growth in jeopardy. Various end-use industries such as automotive, aviation, and tourism are facing supply chain disruptions. A large number of companies have also shut down manufacturing facilities, owing to stringent lockdown norms in certain parts of the world. The pandemic has been severely affected international economies, exports, and imports, thereby leading to a substantial drop in production. Also, lack of staff at workplaces is affecting market growth negatively. However, governments of various countries have imposed strict rules to ban the use of single-use plastics. It would help in promoting use of reusable packaging which offers longer lifespan and can be recycled.
Despite several benefits, application of reusable packaging in every industry is not sustainable. For instance, in terms of cost, its application is difficult to justify when return logistics prove expensive due to low volumes or long distances. This type of packaging also requires proactive management as boxes need to be kept for use after every transit.
Download summary of this report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3674
some key highlights in the report
- In september 2021, tesco partnered up with loop, a reusable packaging platform to introduce reusable packaging as part of its sustainable efforts. Around 10 stores of tesco located in the east of england will offer various products in reusable packaging, under this partnership. The packaging can be returned in stores for refilling by consumers once these are finished. Tesco will use reusable packaging in around 88 products, including brands such as brewdog, persil, fever-tree, tetley tea, and carex.
- Wood segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. Increasing availability of wooden pellets and cost-effective of this raw material is set to drive revenue growth of the segment. Also, it is considered to be an ecological material with high durability, electrical resistance, and versatility. However, increased demand for plastic is expected to hamper growth of the segment.
- Intermediate bulk containers (ibc) are specially designed to handle hard impacts and strain of truck and rail journeys. These are tested for transportation by sea, rail, and truck. Companies are using ibc as it results in reduced labor cost, packaging cost, and loss of products. It also lowers the requirement of cleaning and reduces overheads. These containers reduce spills, which further helps in protecting the environment. Additionally, these do not leave any residue and minimize disposal.
- Automotive segment is expected to register significant revenue growth rate during the forecast period. This industry utilizes reusable packaging for transportation of finished and semi-finished auto components/parts to assembly units from vendors. Heavy auto parts require effective, sturdy, and durable packaging products for transportation. Besides, expansion of automotive industry in asia pacific is further driving growth of the market.
- Asia pacific is expected to register considerable revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing expansion of various sectors such as automotive, consumer durables, and construction is likely to drive growth of reusable packaging market in this region. In addition to this, rapid industrialization and presence of large manufacturing companies in china, india, indonesia, and vietnam would also contribute to market growth.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include menasha corporation, brambles, schoeller allibert, myers industries, ds smith, rehrig pacific company, nefab group, ipl plastics, vetropack holding, and schütz gmbh & co. Kgaa.
Request for customization https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3674
For the purpose of this report, reports and data has segmented the global reusable packaging market based on raw material, type, end-use, and region:
Raw material outlook (revenue, USD billion; 2018–2028)
Type outlook (revenue, USD billion; 2018–2028)
- Intermediate bulk containers (ibc)
- Drums & barrels
End-use outlook (revenue, USD billion; 2018–2028)
- Food & beverages
- Logistics & transportation
- Consumer durables
Speak to Analyst https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/3674
Regional outlook (revenue, usd billion; 2018–2028)
- North america
- Rest of europe
- Asia pacific
- South korea
- Rest of apac
- Latin america
- Rest of latam
- Middle east & africa
- Saudi arabia
- South africa
- Rest of mea
To Identify The Key Trends In The Industry, Research Study At https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/reusable-packaging-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors. For more information, visit www.reportsanddata.com.
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data of
Plastic Caps and Closures Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Bottle Type, By Product Type, By Raw Materials Type Others, Technology Type, By End-use Type And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2026
Silage Bags Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Capacity Type, By Material Type (Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), and Others), By Application and By Region Forecast to 2028
Micro-Perforated Films Market Analysis, By Material Type (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)), By Application, Forecasts To 2028
Aluminum Caps & Closures Market By Caps & Closures Type Roll-on Pilfer Proof, Crown Cork, Easy Open End, By Type of Usability And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market By Technology, By Usage Features, and By End-Use Industry, 2016–2026.
Commodity Plastics Market Size, Share, Demand By End Usages, By Type, By Type of Plastic, And Segment Forecasts To 2028