RFID in Healthcare Market Trend 2021-2027: Growth and Analysis By Top Keyplayers
The survey on the RFID in Healthcare Market further identifies data that best fits the business requirement such as product classification, application and important definition. In addition, the study takes into account series of industry-leading events designed to enlighten the product owners on return on investment, investment feasibility, supply chain management, consumption volume, customer behavior and demand and supply. To bring in more accuracy and quality to the study of RFID in Healthcare market the report interprets critical information through tables, infographics, and charts.
It is expected that high operating costs linked to the healthcare sector would accelerate the adoption of RFID technology in healthcare organizations. Pharmaceutical firms, suppliers of medical instruments, hospitals, and many other healthcare entities leverage this technology to monitor the cost of inventories. RFID technology allows these companies to manage their inventories effectively and help prevent situations of stock-out and over-stocking. RFID tags allow surgical staff to easily monitor the medical devices used in operation theatres, thereby increasing patient safety.
To avail Sample Copy of report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/7
Further key findings
- Increased use of tags is expected to boost the market during the projected period for monitoring various properties, patients, staff, drug products, and supported blood. The segment held a market share of 62.2% in the year 2019.
- Due to the growing need to identify fake drug products and demand for inventory management, the pharmaceutical monitoring application segment is the leader in the adoption of RFID technology. The segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period.
- Due to the growing number of hospitals and the presence of patient safety laws, North America has dominated the global market. The US is the region’s biggest market, helping to make this technology more popular in healthcare. The regional growth is driven by high awareness of the advantages of incorporating RFID together with growing concern about the risk of medication errors.
To request for discount [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/7
The strategic growth research technique adopted by the subject matter experts behind this study full weighs upon the product application, product types and important industry terminologies and definition to help business owners to build a robust business plan as well as a progressive map for their product and services. Moreover, the agile methods to assess various factors including demand and supply status, consumption volume, customer preference, spending capacity and import and export trends work as a boon to those diversifying in a new line of product.
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Logi-Tag Systems, Cardinal Health, LLC, Terso Solutions, Hurst Green Plastics Ltd, CenTrak, Tagsys, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Impinj, Inc., MetraTec GmbH, and Palex Medical SA, among others.
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The all-inclusive report on the Global RFID in Healthcare Market added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global RFID in Healthcare market is presumed to grow at a steady CAGR throughout the forecast timeline. The report analysed the key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats, and limitations of the RFID in Healthcare market. The report also offers accurate forecast estimation at a global and regional level to impart a better understanding of the scope of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global RFID in Healthcare Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Systems & Software
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Asset Tracking
- Patient Tracking
- Pharmaceutical Tracking
- Blood Tracking
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Chronic Rhinosinusitis [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/chronic-rhinosinusitis-market
Active Psoriatic Arthritis [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/active-psoriatic-arthritis-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]