Rocking Bioreactors Industry : Introduction to Chemical and Biological Engineering by EMERGEN RESEARCH
The Global Rocking Bioreactors Industry size is expected to reach USD 2,482.5 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rise in technological improvements for advanced bioreactors, advancements in research & development activities for innovative biologic and microbial applications, and for single-use and hybrid bioreactors are factors projected to continue to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030. Biopharmaceuticals are used in a variety of applications, ranging from biopharmaceutical production to tissue engineering applications such as cell growth and 3D tissue construct generation.
Increasing adoption of cutting-edge technologies and developments in bioprocessing equipment are some key factors driving market revenue growth
Bioreactors are thus used to provide a controllable environment for any cells or cellular constructs that are incorporated into them in terms of pH, temperature, shear stress, and nutrient supply. Bioreactors have been used in a variety of industries and fields of research to progress in vitro models of 2D cultures and suspensions to 3D structures that approximate the natural physiological state in situ. These have also proven to be effective treatments for autoimmune diseases, asthma, cancer, and organ rejection. Increasing use of bioreactors in the pharmaceutical sector is a major factor driving market growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/929
Technological advancements in bioreactors have increased the quality, flexibility, and scalability of operations with low capital and energy requirements. The novel approaches and analytical tools are expected to improve process robustness, accelerate scale-up to industrial production, and boost resource efficiency. Wide application of hybrid bioreactor technology in effective waste management is also driving market growth.
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Fluor Corporation, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., M+W Group GmbH, Faithful+Gould, Flad Architects, CRB Consulting Engineers, Inc., Solaris, Biotech Solutions, Danaher Corporation, INFORS HT, and Merck KGaA.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Single-use segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, due to increased demand for biologic drugs, government initiatives for development across the pharmaceutical sector, and advancement in R&D activities for vaccine production. The advantages of single-use bioreactors such as reduced need for cleaning and sterilization, lower risk of cross-contamination, and greater control over aseptic conditions are attributed to rapid revenue growth of the segment.
- Rocking Bioreactors Industry in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets during the forecast period, owing to rising chronic disease prevalence, focus on product innovation, presence of key players in advanced bioreactor manufacturing, and advancements in R&D in biomedical research in the region. In addition, increasing number of academic institutes and expanding research and development facilities are driving market revenue growth in this region.
- Automated segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period owing to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, surge in cell culture technique adoption, and advancements in R&D activities in personalized medicine.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers segment is expected to register a robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Increasing use of high-end technologies to simplify complex manufacturing processes is expected to drive steady demand for bioreactors during the forecast period. The use of bioreactors in manufacturing and development of complex molecules such as proteins and nucleic acids is also driving revenue growth of this segment.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/929
Emergen Research has segmented the global Rocking Bioreactors Industry on the basis of material type, range, control type, suppliers, production scale, end-use, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Stainless Steel
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Above 1500L
Control Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Suppliers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- System Integrators
Production Scale Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Lab-Scale Production
- Pilot-Scale Production
- Full-Scale Production
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- R&D Departments
- R&D Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioreactors-market
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Major benefits of the Rocking Bioreactors Industry report:
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline
The report also provides a detailed analysis of consumption and market value depending on each geographical region. The report aims to provide beneficial information that might help in formulating new business strategies and expansion plans. SWOT analysis is also offered in this report. Research findings and conclusions are offered through detailed graphs, tables, charts, and figures.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/929
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2022–2030
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Rocking Bioreactors Industry Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further queries or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us, and our team will provide you with optimal research solutions.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oligonucleotide-synthesis-market
Virtual Diagnostics Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Wound Care Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wound-care-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]