Self-Adhesive Labels Market Size, Revenue Share, Major Players, Growth Analysis, and Forecast, 2018–2028
The Global Self-Adhesive Labels market is forecast to reach USD 49.21 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. They are also known as pressure-sensitive labels and are generally used as a form of packaging. They have application in various product materials and are also customized to fit on all shapes and sizes. From cosmetic products to plants and nursery products, self-adhesive labels are a useful marketing tool which is known for their quality and versatility.
Many packaging end-users use self-adhesive labels to display information, to create awareness about the product’s brand among consumers. Critical information such as product description, barcode, authentication coding, and track and trace coding are conveyed using self-adhesive labels. Moreover, self-adhesive labels add to the aesthetic appeal of the product, thus increasing brand recognition and customer attention.
They are generally printed using an inkjet printer photocopiers and laser printer. Significant growth in the e-commerce industry has fueled the demand for the self-adhesive labels market in the past couple of years.
Increase in per capita income in emerging nations of the Asia Pacific region has increased the purchasing power of the consumers in the recent time. Consumer awareness regarding the product’s detailed description of self-adhesive labels is fueling the market in the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1704
Key participants Avery Dennison, CCL Industries, UPM-Kymmene, Coveris Holdings S.A., Lintec, Fuji Seal International, Label Craft, Reflex Labels, BSP Labels, and Muroll, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Release liner held the market share of 56.2% in the year 2019. Release liners are plastic-based sheets used to prevent a sticky surface from prematurely sticking. It is used in applications in pressure-sensitive labels and self-adhesive plastic sheets.
- Removable self-adhesive labels are forecasted to hold a market share of 38.4% of the market share in 2028. This type of labels is very convenient and is also very expensive.
- Digital Printing technology offers impressive quality and consistency over other options. The colours also show up perfectly over harsh lines, and the quality of the last printed material is as same as the first one. The segment held the largest market share of 18.2% in the year 2019.
- Food and Beverage industry dominated with a market share of 37.2% in the year 2019. In this industry, the packaging is done to provide ingredient information, product identification, and cautionary and warning notifications. The self-adhesive label manufacturers offer label products that can be applied to various substances, and with the growth of the retail sector, the sale of the extensive product category is also increasing.
- The Asia Pacific region dominated the market for self-adhesive labels. The region held a market share of 29.4% in the year 2019. Growth in end-user industries such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan are anticipated to drive the labels in the coming years.
- The acquisition of Lewis Label Product by Fortis Solutions Group in July 2019, have bolstered the company’s product list to include shrink sleeves and also allowed them to broaden their flexible packaging and pressure-sensitive labelling capabilities.
Browse Complete Report “Self-Adhesive Labels Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/self-adhesive-labels-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Self-Adhesive Labels market on the basis of type, nature, printing technology, and applications and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Release Liner
Nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Printing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer & Durables
- Home & Personal Care Product
- Retail Labels
The report further provides key insights into the market share held by each product and application in the Self-Adhesive Labels market. Moreover, it also offers radical information about growth prospects and patterns. It also provides extensive coverage of the product consumption of each application and product. The report also provides a pricing analysis and growth trends for the key segments of the market.
Along with the basic information, the report also offers insights into marketing strategies readily adopted by the key manufacturers for the endorsement of their products. The report offers significant data pertaining to development trends and market position to offer deeper insights into targeted clients, brand promotions, and pricing analysis. The report also sheds light on the supply chains and the changes in the trends of the upstream raw materials and downstream distributors.
The report explains the market share and sales volume of each company, along with the key details of the operations of these companies. The report further offers extensive coverage of their product portfolio, business expansion plans, gross profit margins, revenue contribution, investment plans, and financial standings. The report also covers the strategic alliances observed within these key companies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate and government deals, partnerships and agreements, and brand promotions and product launches.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1704
Furthermore, the research study gives additional insights into the companies’ regional presence through extensive regional analysis. The regional analysis covers the key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis segment covers detail about the market share held by each region along with the prospective growth opportunities and revenue generation. The report also offers a projection of the growth rate for each region in the entirety of the forecast timeline. It also offers a country-wise analysis to impart a better understanding of the industry.
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries and information about the customization of this report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report well-suited for your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-self-adhesive-labels-market