Shavers Industry Size and Analysis, Trends, Recent Developments, and Forecast Till 2030
According to Emergen Research’s most recent report, the Shavers Industry will grow at a revenue CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, reaching USD 6.85 billion in 2021. Global expansion of beauty parlours and salons as well as increased consumer demand for private label products are major industry growth drivers. Private-label products have recently experienced a significant increase in demand in developed countries, particularly in the shaving sector. Particularly when it comes to food products and common consumer goods like shavers, private-label businesses have benefited from the solid economies in industrialised nations.
Supermarkets are reducing the profit margins of shaving products from organised producers in order to offer customers more savings, while at the same time growing the range of their own brands.
The new research includes a thorough examination of some of the major obstacles facing the shaver manufacturing industry as well as many more in-depth analyses of distinct growth variables. The paper also includes a thorough geographical analysis, which suggests that Europe dominates this fiercely competitive sector.
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1178
Over the course of the projection period, technological advancements like the introduction of electric shavers are anticipated to boost market expansion. For instance, Manchester United and Remington worked together to develop a co-branded product line in September 2019. The premium line features grooming and hair styling items with the illustrious Manchester United symbol and club colours. Hairdryers, clippers, electric shavers, beard trimmers, and styles are all part of it.
Shavers, on the other hand, don’t offer a shave that is nearly as close and might be painful when used on longer hair. Furthermore, they are more prone to result in microscopic skin nicks that can lead to razor bumps and acne. They require routine maintenance and cleaning, and it’s typically cheaper to buy a new one when they malfunction. Some shavers make obtrusive noises that can awaken family members, and if the batteries die, the shaving function may stop.
Some major companies operating in the market include Panasonic Corporation, Wahl Clipper Corporation, Spectrum Brands Holdings, Xiaomi Corp-W, Koninklijke Philips N.V, The Procter & Gamble Company, Conair Corporation, Havells Limited, Harry’s Inc., and Edgewell Personal Care.
Some Significant Report Highlights
- Foil is anticipated to have a large increase in market revenue. Foil shavers are typically simple to use because they are not too abrasive on the skin. Compared to many others, this shaving gadget might be less irritating. Foil shavers perform fast and effectively on scruffy or scissor-trimmed beards because to their oscillating blades. Many of them are simple to clean and can be used in wet or dry environments. Customers may easily clean it using a straightforward brush, which is frequently offered, waterproof, and rinsable.
- The corded market is anticipated to increase steadily. The majority of mains-powered shavers use a three-pin connection to attach to wire. From this pin, a wire protrudes that serves as a handle, and the plug frequently has a power switch and an indicator light. A socket for connecting to main power is located on the body of the shaver. Alternate energy sources like batteries are also used by electric shavers.
- Over the forecast period, the male sector is anticipated to experience significant expansion. Because they enable them to have the precise quantity of beard growth they want, men choose electric shavers. Users of these shavers can adjust the intensity of the shave using settings, which might be a blessing for those who keep beards.
- The North American market is anticipated to increase significantly. The quick uptake of digital technologies in the U.S. has greatly contributed to the ability of players to expand their reach. Due to the growing e-Commerce network across the U.S., the shaving market has seen a substantial shift in the sales of shaving items from offline to online retailing platforms. Due to various internet promos, deals, and discounts for grooming products, razor sales have increased.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/shavers-market
Emergen Research has segmented the shavers market based on type, product nature, end-user, and region:
- Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Product Nature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle east & Africa
- North America
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases