Silicone Additives Market is Expected to Reach USD 2539.9 Million at a CAGR of 6.50% by 2028
The global silicone additives market is forecast to reach USD 2,539.9 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is rising rapidly as the demand for silicone additives are growing remarkably in the painting & coating and plastic composite applications. The sanitary & skin safe formulation and food safe additives offer less toxicity and have a wide application base due to its safe usage in critical applications. Rheology modifiers, lubricating agents, and adhesive additives are some of the high used functions of the silicone additives in the paper, paint and adhesive & sealant industries.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow the fastest with the highest growth rate of 8.1% in the period 2019 — 2026, owing to its upswing in demand for the silicone additives in the top growing industries like painting & coatings and personal care products in countries such as India and China.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Silicone Additives Market:
Evonik Industries AG, Wacker Chemie AG, Shin-Etsu, Dow Corning, BYK Additives, Siltech, Supreme Silicones, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, and Elkem.
Get a sample copy of the global Silicone Additives market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1991
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paper industries are being driven with high demand for silicone-coated papers, demand for silicone additives in other specialty paper like label stock, paper tape, and packaging paper among others. The segment had a market share of 12.9% in 2018 and would grow with a CAGR of 5.4% throughout the forecast period.
- Silicone exhibits a characteristic of remaining highly elastic in low temperatures and provide stability when the temperature increases. This facility makes it feasible for use in paintings & coatings and also as an adhesive glue sealant itself. Adhesives & sealants had a market possession of USD 0.19 Billion in 2018. The growth rate is calculated to be 5.9% in the period 2019 – 2026.
- Rheology modifier is the additive ingredient that controls the viscosity and the profile of the liquids, which includes the yield stress and the viscosity at different shear modes and rates and also affect the latency of the compound. The rheology modifier would reach a market revenue of USD 0.68 Billion by the end of the forecast period.
- High temperature resistant additives are formulated to withstand high temperature after being cured which can typically resist up to 230 degrees centigrade. This type of additives are used as sealants in high temperature surfaces and are also used in various electrical and industrial applications. The high temperature resistant additives are calculated to gain a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period.
- APAC, with its massive demand for paints & coatings applications and plastic composites, is growing the fastest at a CAGR of 8.1% throughout the forecast period. China and India are some of the most active contributors in this region.
- North America is accounted to dominate the market with 33.8% of market possession in 2026 growing with a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period.
- Europe is forecasted to witness a significant growth in the overall market, with 22.7% of market possession by 2026 and a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicone-additives-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Silicone Additives Market Segmentation
By Function Outlook:
- Rheology Modifiers
- Dissolving Additives
- Adhesive Additives
- Lubricating Agents
- Water and Abrasion Resistance
- Defoaming Agents
By Performance Outlook:
- High Temperature Resistant
- Glazing & Transparent
- Neutral Cure
- Food Safe
- Sanitary & Skin Safe
- Frame Sealant
- Other Specialty
By End-Use Outlook:
- Plastic Composites
- Paper Industries
- Paints & Coatings
- Foods & Beverages
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Petroleum Industries
- Home & Personal Care
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1991
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]