Single-Ply Roofing Market Size, Revenue Share, Drivers & Trends Analysis, 2019–2030
According to latest report by Reports and Data, the global Single-Ply Roofing Market size is expected to reach USD 6,405.49 Million in 2030 and register a CAGR of 6.38% over the forecast period. Single-ply roofing consists of flexible sheets of compounded plastic-derived material that are used to cover and protect flat and low-sloped buildings. These prefabricated membranes are manufactured in a factory under strict quality control requirements and can be attached in a variety of methods. In last few years, single-ply roofing has displaced older materials, such as tarpaper, as go-to roofing material for commercial roofing contractors. Properly installed, single-ply roofing systems offer an advantage over traditional materials due to their strength, flexibility, and high durability.
One of the biggest changes that have happened in construction sector during green movement include building materials. Sustainably sourced materials that can last a long time or are recyclable take priority now. Countries globally have been focusing on shifting towards greener building materials. Single-ply roofing system involves use of membranes which are highly resistant to Ultraviolet (UV) and ozone. Furthermore, since these materials are durable, they are sustainable in nature. Installation method for these systems is also eco-friendly. For instance, ballasted systems are one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly commercial roof systems since no fasteners or bonding adhesives are used in a ballasted system’s field. Thus, no volatile organic compounds are emitted into the atmosphere.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1181
Major companies in the market report include GAF Materials LLC, Owens Corning, Kingspan Group, PLC, Johns Manville, Carlisle SynTec Systems, Baker Roofing Company, Duro-Last, Inc., and Sika AG.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Thermoplastic segment is expected to register relatively faster revenue at a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period. Thermoplastic membranes are used to include a layer of reinforcement that can provide more stability and strength to roofing. These materials provide a flexible solution to structural movement and thermal shock. Economic costs together with wide-scale benefits make thermoplastic membranes highly preferable among residential and commercial roofing contractors.
- Fully-adhered systems are expected to grow significantly in coming years. These systems are suitable for most applications mainly where improved aesthetics, appearance, and complex geometry are essential design factors. It can be used in roofs with a little slope. Mounting plates are used to anchor roof insulation to the roof deck and then single-ply roofing is bonded directly to the insulation.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a relatively faster revenue at a CAGR of 6.47% throughout the forecast period. With growing construction industry and rising demand for lightweight and faster construction techniques in countries such as China, India, and South Korea, demand for these roofing membranes is increasing in the region.
Browse Complete Report “Single-Ply Roofing Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/single-ply-roofing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the single-ply roofing market based on membrane type, installation method, end-use, and region:
Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Square Meter; 2019-2030)
Installation Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Square Meter; 2019-2030)
- Ballasted System
- Mechanically Attached System
- Fully Adhered System
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Square Meter; 2019-2030)
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1181
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, application, and market scope of global Single-Ply Roofing Market.
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers.
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Construction and Manufacturing Industry:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyseH consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-single-ply-roofing-market