Sleep Apnea Devices Market Size Analysis, Industry Outlook, & Region Forecast till 2030
The panoramic view of the Sleep Apnea Devices market entails useful insights into the estimated Sleep Apnea Devices market size, revenue share, and sales & distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcomes in the near future.
The global sleep apnea devices market size is expected to reach USD 12.88 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 6.9% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing patient pool of undiagnosed sleep apnea is a major factor driving market revenue growth. For example, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), is the most common kind of sleep-disordered breathing, which affects 37% of men and 50% of women. However, it is estimated that 80% of OSA sufferers go undiagnosed and hence untreated. African Americans, Hispanics, and Pacific Islanders are also more prone than white population to have sleep apnea. Demand for sleep apnea devices is rising as a result of large number of undiagnosed sleep apnea patients and increasing prevalence of this disease.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1562
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include ResMed, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Inspire Medical Systems, Inc., SomnoMed.com, Oventus, Compumedics Limited, Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG., Drive DeVilbiss International, and BMC.
Highlights from the Report
- On 18 October 2021, Candid established a strategic alliance with Vivos Therapeutics, a company that treats obstructive sleep apnea , to provide patients with a comprehensive whole-mouth treatment for OSA. This strategic alliance will deliver an adult-specific solution for detecting and treating OSA, as well as orthodontic therapy from the same provider network.
- The therapeutic devices segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing number of reported patients seeking treatment in sleep clinics, including CPAP therapy and design of new digital technologies, which are intended to make therapy setup and night usage easier for patients, while also assisting physicians in providing care more effectively.
- For example, on 16 August 2021, ResMed, a global innovator in digital health as well as sleep apnea treatment, launched AirSense 11, the company’s next-generation Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) device designed to assist hundreds of millions of individuals worldwide with sleep apnea in establishing and maintaining treatment for managing and treating obstructive sleep apnea.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1562
The report studies the historical data of the Sleep Apnea Devices Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global sleep apnea devices market based on type, end-use, and region:
· Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Facial Interfaces
- Full-Face Masks
- Nasal Pillow Masks
- Nasal Masks
- Oral Applications
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
- Tongue-Retaining Devices
- Adaptive Servo-Ventilators
- Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Ambulatory PSG Devices
- Clinical PSG Devices
- Home Sleep Testing Devices
- Fingertip Oximeters
- Handheld Oximeters
- Wrist-Worn Oximeters
- Tabletop Oximeters
- Actigraphy Systems
- Sleep Screening Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
· End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Sleep Laboratories & Hospitals
- Home Care Settings/Individuals
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1562
Key Points of Sleep Apnea Devices Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the Sleep Apnea Devices market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the Sleep Apnea Devices market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the Sleep Apnea Devices market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Fuel Management System Market
Hydrogen Enriched Compressed Natural Gas Market
Pharmaceutical Packaging Market
Image Intensifier Market
Hospital Gowns Market
Atherosclerosis Drugs Market
Water Electrolysis Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights