Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Research Depth Study, Supply, Regions, Segmentation And Forecast 2028
The global smart wi-fi power strip market size is expected to reach USD 4.95 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 19.8%, according to a new report by Emergen Research. Substantial increase in market revenue can be attributed to growing adoption of smart homes and home automation devices, increasing compatibility of power strips with virtual assistants such as Alexa, Cortana, Siri, or Google Assistant, improved Wi-Fi connectivity for home and office settings, and rising focus on safety of smart home appliances.
Global Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market revenue growth is primarily driven by a variety of factors and trends, some of which include rising focus by major companies on product/service expansion into new and untapped domestic and international markets, rising investments in strategic agreements and mergers, and rapidly growing competition in the Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market .
To get a PDF sample copy of the global Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market report, click on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/736
Smart wi-fi power strips are increasingly being used to control and monitor smart home devices and appliances remotely. These devices help ensure the safety and maintenance of smart home devices and decrease the chances of malfunction or damage. These electric strips are Wi-Fi enabled and feature built-in surge protection that keeps sensitive electronic appliances safe during sudden power surges caused by extreme weather conditions.
Covid -19 impact analysis:
The latest research report serves as a perfect example of the precise analysis of the Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market . It includes the ToC, list of tables and figures, research methodology, geographic segmentation, competitive landscape, future developments, and technological innovation.the current COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have an effect on the growth of Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market majorly attributable to the movement restrictions and impact on the supply and demand due to the lockdowns. .
Some Key Highlights of the Report:
- The global smart wi-fi power strip market comprises distributions channels including online channels and offline stores. The online channels segment emerged as the leading segment in terms of revenue in 2020.
- Growth of this segment can be attributed to the easy availability of smart wi-fi power strips on various online platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, and eBay and increasing preference for online shopping due to greater convenience and availability of options, as well as good offers and discounts.
- The smart wi-fi power strip market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the highest revenue growth rate during the forecast period, owing to many favorable factors. Changing lifestyles, increasing purchasing power of consumers, particularly in the developing countries like China and India, growing adoption of home automation devices, and rising demand for high-end and high-performance electronic devices are the major factors driving the Asia Pacific market growth.
Browse Detailed Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Research report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-wifi-power-strip-market
Top Key players in the market include are :
TP-Link (Kasa Smart), Felion Technologies Company Limited (Vocolinc), D-Link Corporation, ConnectSense, Aracky, Belkin, Lasco, Lanberg, Teckin, Acme, Gosund, myLumii, Lexsong, and LeFun are some of the top companies operating in the global smart wi-fi power strip market.
Objectives of the Global Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Study:
- An in-depth study of the evolving market sectors and the growth & penetration status of the global Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis to highlight the major opportunities and challenges
- Strategic recommendations to help readers formulate lucrative business strategies
- Identification of the emerging players and their tactical approaches to expand market presence
- An extensive study of the product portfolios of the major market players and their regional presence
- A closer look at the strategic initiatives undertaken by the leading companies across this industry, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, and joint ventures
Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market as :
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Indoor power strip
Outdoor power strip
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Smart Wi-Fi Power Strip Market Regional Segmentation;
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/736
Find similar reports by emergen research@
Smart Lighting Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-lighting-market
Geospatial Analytics Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/geospatial-analytics-market
Fruit & Vegetable Processing Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fruit-and-vegetable-processing-market
Membranes Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membranes-market
Medical Radiation Detection Monitoring and Safety Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-radiation-detection-monitoring-and-safety-market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Thank you for reading our report. To find more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please let us know, and we will offer you the report as per your needs.