Snack Pellets Market Size, Share, Revenue and Demand Analysis Report Till 2026
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the Snack Pellets Market was valued at USD 1.97 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2.94 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.1%. With rapidly changing consumer lifestyles, the demand for processed and convenience foods is rising. The increase in disposable incomes is further boosting the consumer spending on food consumption and establishing a healthy snacking trend in the market.
The snack pellets market has been growing with rising demand for processed foods, increasing trend of healthy snacking and the growing preference for fat-free and enhanced flavor snacks. Developments in cold chain infrastructure, increasing demand for packaged foods, penetration of important market players into developing markets and rapidly changing consumer food preferences are major factors contributing to market growth.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1788
Intersnack Group GmbH and Co. KG, J.R. Short Milling, Limagrain Cereales Ingredients, Mafin, Liven S.A., Van Marcke Foods, Grupo Industrial Michel, Bach Snacks, Leng-d’Or, Balance Foods, Inc., LE Caselle, Pasta Foods Ltd., Quality Pellets A/S, Chhajed Foods Pvt. Ltd., Pellsnack-Products GmbH, Noble Agro Foods
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- The multigrain category under the type segmentation is the most prominent within the market. The segment is growing because of rising consumer focus on healthy snacking and low-fat content in snacks.
- By form, the gelatinized segment held the largest market share in 2018. It is expected to dominate the market because of its benefits over other forms of pellets, such as a uniform thickness.
- The die-face segment is expected to record the fastest growth during the period of forecast. The reason behind the fast-paced growth is the scope of diversity and creativity in offering new shapes and textures to snacks.
- By technique, the single-screw extruder segment is expected to register the largest share in this market. Single screw extruders enable production of complex extruded snack food products, that are witnessing a high demand.
- The twin-screw extruder segment is expected to register a modest rate of growth due to increasing applicability and enhanced technical ability to produce different shapes of snack pellets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1788
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Flavour (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Technique (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Single-Screw Extruder
- Twin-Screw Extruder
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/snack-pellets-market
Key questions answered:
- Which of these regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, dominates market share?
- What is the outcome of the COVID-19 Impact Analysis performed in the report?
- What are the revenue estimations for every region in the Snack Pellets market?
- What is the current market valuation of each region and the estimated market size by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global Snack Pellets market?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Read more reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]