Solid Waste Management Market Demand, Recent Trends, Share, Sales Revenue, Industry Analysis and Forecasts Report 2027
The global Solid Waste Management Market will be worth USD 1,193.88 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the strict government regulations regarding solid waste disposal. The increasing population growth and the rising amount of waste generated every year are expected to drive the growth of solid waste management solutions.
Strict government regulations regarding solid waste disposal and increasing industrialization in the emerging economies are driving the demand of the market.
The Global Solid Waste Management Market Research Report 2020 offers an extensive evaluation of the industry to present the readers with insightful data to help them gain a competitive edge over other players by capitalizing on the lucrative growth opportunities and understanding the critical elements of the market.
The growing initiatives of the government to reduce the contamination of water bodies and carbon emissions are most likely to propel the growth of the market over the forecast period. Utilization of the municipal solid waste (MSW) as fuel to generate renewable energy sources through thermal and biological techniques is projected to drive growth opportunities for the future. The increasing preference of the developed countries towards Zero waste generation and waste recycling will surely boost the demand for solid waste management and recycling solutions.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Solid Waste Management Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/367
The report emphasizes the demands and trends for the Solid Waste Management market in the global market, more importantly, in the market that is spread across the major regions of the country. The Solid Waste Management market is further segmented on the basis of product types offered in the market, application spectrum, leading manufacturers/companies, and key geographical regions.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period as the government is continuously implementing strict regulations regarding emission control to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases in the environment.
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To get a discount on the Global Solid Waste Management Market report, visit: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/367
The report further sheds light on strategic initiatives and business expansion plans undertaken by the key companies operating in the Solid Waste Management industry. The report assesses the strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, government and corporate deals, partnerships and collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Key participants include Covanta Holding Corporation, Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Clean Harbors, Inc, Recology, Cleanaway, Wheelabrator Technologies, Waste Management, Inc., Veolia Environment SA (Veolia), SUEZ, and Advanced Disposal Services, among others.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Nestle and Veolia entered into a partnership regarding the development of a recycling program. The association is a part of a series of specific initiatives and steps introduced by Nestle to fight plastic pollution.
- The Industrial Solid Waste segment held the largest market share of 57.6% in 2019. Rapid industrialization in the emerging economies and rising adoption of renewable sources of energy among the industrial sectors are expected to drive the growth of solid waste management solutions among the industrial sectors.
- Processing is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 3.0% over the forecast period. The scarcity of landfill sites in the populated cities has resulted in the increasing need for solid waste recycling and boosted the segment’s growth.
- The Plastics segment held the largest market share of Solid Waste Management in 2019 due to the increasing amount of plastic waste generated every year from the packaging sector.
To conclude everything stated above, the report offers a panoramic view of the Solid Waste Management market in both the global and regional markets, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. It offers a thorough examination of the size, share, and market volume of the Solid Waste Management industry to forecast the same evaluations until 2028.
Significant Features of the Solid Waste Management Market Report:
- Extensive competitive landscape analysis to offer the readers key insights into driving and restraining factors along with strategies adopted by the key players
- Assessment of the existing and emerging trends of the business sphere
- Detailed analysis of the emerging growth opportunities and threats and limitations the players might face in the coming years
- Significant breakdown of the market to assess the factors that might influence the global market growth
The Solid Waste Management report further analyses the companies in detail to offer a comprehensive overview of the market share and size they hold in the business sphere. The Solid Waste Management market size estimation and forecasts detailed in this report are based on a thorough research methodology and are tailored according to the different conditions that create the demand for the global market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Solid Waste Management Market on the basis of Waste, Treatment, Material, and region:
- Waste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Industrial Solid Waste
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Processing (Recycling, and Anaerobic Digestion)
- Disposal (Landfill & Open Dump and Incineration)
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Paper & Paperboard
Request customization of the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/367
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Related Reports Research by Emergen Research:
Wind Energy Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Sports Guns Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Microgrid Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wind-energy-market
Arms Ammunition Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/arms-ammunition-market
Small Arms Market@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-arms-market
Power to Gas Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/power-to-gas-market
Small Modular Reactor Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/small-modular-reactor-market
Fuel Cells Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/fuel-cells-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]