Sparkling Water Market Size, Product Launch, Major Companies, Revenue Analysis, Till 2030
The global sparkling water market size was USD 31.65 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.5 % over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increase in demand for sparkling water owing to the ability to enhance digestion and improve heart health is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Sparkling water does not contain any sugar or calories, hence sparkling water consumption is beneficial for heart health. Particularly in cases of constipation, carbonated water help with bowel movements. According to research, sparkling water also lessens severity of other indigestion symptoms including stomach pain. In addition, it lowers blood sugar levels, bad LDL cholesterol, and inflammation indicators. Sparkling water beverages come in a range of flavors and are distinguishable from soda water by being sugar-free.
Increase in demand for sparkling water owing to the ability to enhance digestion and improve heart health is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Sparkling water is referred as water that has been added with carbon dioxide gas, which has different levels of carbonation, ranging from faintly bubbling to large number of bubbles. Demand for sparkling water is rising owing to its health advantages such as its ability to help with weight control, enhance digestion, and provide improved hydration. Moreover, sparkling water market growth is driven by health-conscious consumers who prefer sugar-free substitutes for sodas and juices including new products that leading manufacturers of sparkling water are launching, which include flavor additions of sparkling water such as orange, lemon, raspberry, blackberry and, others.
A little amount of carbonic acid is produced when carbon dioxide dissolves in water, giving water its acidic flavor, which is known as carbonation. Sparkling water does not taste-like tap water as carbonic acid remains in it long after bubbles have all dissolved, giving it a somewhat sour flavor. Additionally, adding carbonation enhances the flavor of sparkling water.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5476
Companies profiled in the market report Nestle, PepsiCo, Inc., National Beverage Crop, The Coca-Cola Company, Danone S.A., Mountain Valley Spring Water, Ferrarelle, LaCroix Beverages, Inc., CG Roxane, LLC., and GEROLSTEINER BRUNNEN GMBH & CO. KG.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The fruit-flavored segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Sparkling water with flavors, such as orange, lemon, raspberry, blackberry, apple and others, is widely used in place of carbonated beverages and sodas. Flavored sparkling water offers consumers additional nutritional advantages, making it a superior solution. It is manufactured with natural flavors and is free of calories, salt, and artificial sweeteners. It also encourages leading a healthy lifestyle, aids in weight management, guards against obesity, and prevent dehydration.
- The super markets segment expected to register a moderate growth rate over the forecast period. This is owing to improved shopping experience and significant increase in number of customers willing to buy sparkling water from hypermarkets and supermarkets. Sparkling water in the supermarket is sold under a variety of brand names such as sparkling mineral water, club soda, tonic water, and seltzer.
- The stain removal segment is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Sparkling water can be used to remove stains, especially stubborn ones, while soda water can clean glass windows and bathroom mirrors. In addition, rust is removed by carbon dioxide present in sparkling water.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period owing to countries, such as China and India. The countries’ need for packaging solutions has grown as a result of presence of numerous industries such as food & beverage. The market for sparkling water is growing as a result of increased packaging technology, rising processed food consumption, and customer’s concern about their health and seeking out healthy products. In addition, demand for bottled water, coconut water, and functional beverages has increased as hydration has emerged as a crucial concern in the beverage industry.
- The Europe market is expected to register a largest revenue share. European countries where sparkling water is frequently served with meals in restaurants include Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, France, and the Netherlands. The market in this region will be driven due to rapid expansion of quick-service restaurants across Europe.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sparkling-water-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global sparkling water market based on type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Fruit- flavored
Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hyper Markets & Super Markets
- Online Retail
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Stain Removal
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5476
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Charcot Marie Tooth Disease Market China
Axial Spondylarthritis Market North America
Increased Inflammatory Diseases Globally is Expected to Drive Nasal Polyps Market Growth by 2030 Europe
Rise in Prevalence of Disease and Increase in Cancer-Causing is Expected to Drive Neuroblastoma Market Growth by 2030 | Reports and Data Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs