Specialty Fertilizers Market Development Strategy, Growth, Demand, Forecast, Research, Applications, Types and Outlook 2028
The global specialty fertilizers market size is expected to reach USD 58.98 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for more effective fertilizers to maximize agricultural productivity and crop quality and yield, and to minimize environmental degradation and impact. Rising needs to minimize the use of chemical fertilizers as these cause accumulation of toxic chemicals, damage soil fertility, adversely affect crop productivity and quality, and deplete organic carbon content has been resulting in rising demand for specialty fertilizers. Increasing sustainable farming practices in various countries across the globe is also contributing to steady growth of the specialty fertilizers market.
The latest market intelligence report, titled ‘Global Specialty Fertilizers Market, is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Specialty Fertilizers industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Specialty Fertilizers Market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects. The report entails an organized database of the Specialty Fertilizers Market dynamics that helps market analysts estimate the global market growth rate over the projected timeline. Therefore, the report, published by Reports and Data, is a detail-oriented compilation of the crucial aspects of the Specialty Fertilizers Market, including the key players’ product offerings, the wide application range of these products, the major market segments, leading market contenders, their company profiles, pricing strategies, production capacities, revenue generation schemes, technological advancements, and many others.
Key Highlights of Report
- In February 2020, ICL, which is a leading special chemicals and specialty minerals company announced the acquisition of Growers Holdings, Inc., which is an innovator in the field of process and data-driven farming. With this acquisition, ICL will further enhance its digital service offering and accelerate its global development road map.
- Water-soluble fertilizers segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Farmers are increasingly adopting highly water-soluble fertilizers as these enable enhancement of yield and quality parameters of crops and eliminate problems such as nutrient fixation in soil, immobilization of nutrients, and volatilization loss nutrient like nitrogen.
- Fruits and vegetables segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Specialty fertilizers such as micronutrient fertilizers are increasingly being utilized to enhance quality and quantity of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue growth rate as compared to other regional markets in the global specialty fertilizers market in 2020. Increasing government initiatives encouraging adoption of sustainable farming practices to enhance crop productivity and reduce environmental impact is expected to boost growth of the specialty fertilizers market during the forecast period.
Yara International ASA,
ICL Group Ltd.,
Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile (SQM),
The Mosaic Company,
EuroChem Group AG,
CF Industries Holdings, Inc.,
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Specialty Fertilizers Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/719
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/719
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Micronutrient Fertilizers
- Slow Release Fertilizers
- Controlled Release Fertilizers
- Customized Fertilizers
- Water-soluble Fertilizers
- Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pulses and Oilseeds
- Grains and Cereals
- Commercial Crops
- Fruits and Vegetables
Proceed Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/719
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Membrane Bioreactor Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market
Agriculture Surfactants Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agriculture-surfactants-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Service Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-wastewater-treatment-service-market
Collagen Peptides Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/collagen-peptides-market
Waterproofing Systems Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/waterproofing-systems-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]