Specialty Tire Market Key to Efficient Operations in Agriculture, Construction, Aviation, and Mining 2028
Global specialty tire market. It is interesting to note that the market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years, driven by a range of factors, including concerns about safety and maintenance, technological advances, and increasing demand from various industries.
Specialty tires play an important role in a number of industries, including agriculture, construction, aviation, and mining, where they are required to operate in extreme environmental conditions and carry heavy loads. As a result, they require a high level of technical expertise and specialized design.
It is also encouraging to see increased government spending on the agricultural sector and a rise in manufacturing and construction activities worldwide, which are expected to drive demand for specialty tires. However, the rising prices of specialty tires and stringent regulations and laws regarding tire safety may pose challenges for the growth of this market.
Overall, the global specialty tire market is poised for significant growth over the forecast period, and it will be interesting to see how these various factors will shape its development in the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on type, the global specialty tire market is segmented into radial tires and bias (crossply) tires. The bias (crossply) tires segment is expected to dominate in terms of revenue in the global market over the forecast period owing to favorable factors. Bias tires are specifically designed to carry heavy loads, transport them over long distances, and are capable of running on rough and bumpy terrains with utmost driver’s comfort and safety. Extensive usage of these tires in the agriculture sector in tractors and heavy machinery is one of the key factors driving the growth of this segment.
- Based on application, the global specialty tire market is segmented into off-road vehicles, agricultural vehicles, engineering vehicles, and others. Among the application segments, the agricultural vehicles segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Growing demand for food, increasing agricultural activities around the world, rising government investments in the agricultural sector, and increasing use of advanced equipment and vehicles for higher agricultural yield and productivity are some of the major factors contributing to the growth of this segment.
- Among regional markets, the Asia Pacific specialty tire market is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR of 9.1% in the global market over the forecast period. Rise in population – particularly in countries such as China and India – growing demand for food, increasing agricultural activities (mainly in developing economies such as India), and increasing government investments in the agriculture, automotive, aviation, and other industrial sectors are among the major factors boosting the Asia Pacific market revenue growth. Thriving automobile industry in the region, growing consumer demand for autonomous vehicles, rising disposable incomes, and surging demand for green and sustainable tires with improved operational life are other key factors boosting the Asia Pacific market revenue growth.
Competitive landscape of global Keyword market is quite fragmented with regional and global key players. These market players are involved in various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, new product launches or corporate deals to retain their market position and expand their product portfolio.
The leading companies operating in the global specialty tire market. These companies are likely to be important players in the industry, as they are likely to have significant market share and brand recognition.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Michelin, Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, The Yokohama Rubber Company, Trelleborg AB, MRF (Madras Rubber Factory), Xingyuan, Giti, Xugong, Linglong, Zhongce, Sumitomo Corporation, Cheng Shin, Kumho, Apollo, Nokian, Guizhou Tire, ATG, BKT, Mitas Tyres, and Triangle
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Radial tires
- Bias (Crossply) tires
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Off-road vehicles
- Agricultural vehicles
- Engineering vehicles
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3
The increasing demand for specialty tires in the agricultural, engineering, and automotive sectors, as well as the presence of a large number of companies engaged in these industries, are important drivers of growth in the region. China, in particular, is a major producer of truck tires, which has contributed to the substantial growth of the specialty tire market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Overall, it will be interesting to see how the Asia-Pacific region continues to shape the development of the specialty tire market in the coming years, given its dominant position in the global market.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Coating Equipment Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/08/31/2086493/0/en/Coating-Equipment-Market-To-Reach-USD-25-25-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
Phosphate Fertilizer Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/11/30/2136976/0/en/Phosphate-Rock-Market-to-Reach-USD-43-82-Billion-By-2027-Reports-and-Data.html
Nonwoven Fabrics Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/03/10/2190601/0/en/Nonwoven-Fabrics-Market-Size-Worth-61-38-Billion-By-2028-CAGR-of-5-5-Reports-And-Data.html
Chlorine Market @ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/01/27/2165292/0/en/Chlorine-Market-Size-to-be-Valued-at-USD-47-63-Billion-By-2027-Surging-Demand-from-the-Pharmaceutical-Industry-will-be-the-Major-Factor-Driving-the-Industry-Growth-says-Reports-and.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]