Spiral Membrane Market is expected to grow USD 12.77 Billion at a CAGR of 9.3% by 2028
The global spiral membrane market is forecast to reach USD 12.77 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These fabrics are unique materials that are used in the water & wastewater treatment, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry for various purposes such as for filtration of chemicals, toxins, and many others.
The market for such membrane is influenced by the rising industries due to urbanization. Increasing use of such membranes, owing to growing awareness of wastewater treatment with the demand for selective separation in order to get better quality water is acting as a driving factor for this market. The stringent environmental regulations by governments in developing countries has propelled the market growth of such membranes. High expenses associated with the production of such membranes is one of the major restraints.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Spiral Membrane Market:
Toray Industries, Inc., DowDuPont Inc., Hydranautics, SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions, LG Water Solutions Koch Membrane Systems, Duraflow LLC, Pall Corporation, Pentair plc, and Lanxess.
Get a sample copy of the global Spiral Membrane market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2007
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Water & Wastewater Treatment industries held the largest market share of 34.3%% in the year 2018. Due to growth in the economy and the shifting of population in developed countries in the urban areas. With a growing population and urbanization, the demand for clean water is also rising, which is benefiting the market growth of these membranes.
- The reverse osmosis segment is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. This segment is rising since this technology is financially effective, advanced, and safe, when compared to others. This technology is used both for industrial and municipal wastewater treatment.
- Polyamide polymer type segment held the largest market share of 44.8% in the year 2018. China became the largest consumer of this segment owing to the ever-growing food & beverage, and the textile industries along with the chemical industry in this region because of the growing urbanization and industrialization. China became a leader in the world for production and consumption of membrane products because of its low-cost labor, and the rise in urbanization with expanding economy compared with other countries.
- Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of 28.4% in the year 2018. Countries like India, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the spiral membrane market. The countries in this region have undertaken various measures towards the water & waste treatment project, which is propelling the market growth.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spiral-membrane-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Spiral Membrane Market Segmentation
By Polymer Type Outlook:
- PS & PES
By Technology Outlook:
- Reverse Osmosis
By End-Use Outlook:
- Chemicals & Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2007
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]