Sterility Testing Market to Witness Growth by 2028 – Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Sterility Testing Market was valued at USD 594.9 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,453.5 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 12.4%. Sterility testing is an assessment of the product/surface to determine the presence of the microorganism in a given sample. This process plays a crucial role throughout the drug development and production process. Sterility testing studies help analyze the effectiveness of each step of the manufacturing process to remove or detect microbial contamination. Sterility testing is carried out at all manufacturing levels in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries to minimize the risk of product contamination. It is carried out in a wide range of fields, including pharmaceuticals and biologicals, medical devices, water purification, biopharmaceutical, and laboratory glass products. In this type of testing, the product or raw materials to be monitored are incubated in the medium (FTM/SCDM) and then examined. Assessment of large equipment/containers or hollow devices is carried out by using the product flush method, or the sample is extracted from the required surface and is then filtered through the membrane. Rapid sterility method is the new advanced methodology used, which provide a quick result (3-4 times faster than the traditional tests). A substantial increase in pharmaceutical outsourcing during previous years due to the high costs associated with the setup of the testing infrastructure. It is anticipated to be an excellent opportunity for the players in the market to procure the untapped market potentials.
Companies are highly focused on research and development to bring more reliable products with less turnaround time making the market highly competitive and posing a threat to the companies operating on the conventional approach. Moreover, Biotechnology is one of the most sophisticated industries in the healthcare sector. According to the International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, the worldwide pharmaceutical market is expected to rise from USD 1 trillion in 2015 to USD 1.3 trillion by 2020. The sterility monitoring market will be strengthened by strong growth in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2520
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Several industry players are focusing on expanding the product portfolio in the field. For instance, Merck one of the leading provider of sterility testing device, launched its new sterility testing device- Steritest NEO. Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. in 2019 announced the launch of two new products in its microbial solutions portfolio. Thus helping the sterility testing of the products with its new technology. WuXi AppTec in November 2020, announced its new medical device laboratory testing center opened in Suzhou, China to form a globally integrated medical device testing platform to serve medical device customers and offer sterility testing services
- Various key players are focused in developing the advanced technologies in testing sterility for wide application area. For instance, recently Alcami Corp. has launched its new rapid sterility offering, a service that leverages cutting-edge microbiological testing technology to deliver faster testing results
- During 2019-2028, sterility testing market is expected to register a CAGR of 13.3% in Asia Pacific; followed by North America and Europe, with 12.4% and 12.1% CAGR, respectively. Increasing drug release in developed as well as developing nation and favorable government policies for sterility testing are key factors driving the market demand
- The membrane filtration system test method of sterility testing segment dominates the field with highest market share in the year 2020. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period to reach USD 616.7 million by 2028
- Based on application segment, raw materials sterility testing is expected to account for the CAGR 12.8% of the global market, as drastically growing incidences of raw material contamination across the world
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the CAGR 13.3% of the global sterility testing market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth due to presence of target population, rising industrial globalization and increased healthcare expenditure and growing R&D investment
- Based on end use biopharmaceutical & pharmaceutical companies dominate the total market share of sterility testing. Due to the growth registered in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Time-consuming and stringent regulatory standards are the key factors likely to hamper growth of the sterility testing market.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Sterility Testing Market
The globla Sterility Testing market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Sterility Testing market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Charles River, Merck KGaA, Biomérieux SA, SGS S.A., Danaher Corporation, Nelson Laboratories, Pacific Biolabs, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Sartorius AG, Toxikon Corporation, Wuxi Apptec, Eurofins Scientific
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2520
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Sterility Testing Market Segmentation:
Test Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Membrane Filtration System Sterility Test
- Key Market Players
- Direct Transfer Sterility Testing
- Key Market Players
- Product Flush Sterility Testing
- Key Market Players
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Raw Materials
- Manufacturing Environment
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- Medical Devices
- Transfusion Assembly
- Packaging/Bulk Finished Products
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO)
- Cell Banks
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Sterility Testing report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2520
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Fanconi Anemia Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/rising-prevalence-of-blood-disorders-across-the-globe-is-expected-to-drive-fanconi-anemia-treatment-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
B – Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-number-of-clinical-trials-ongoing-to-avail-newer-and-safer-treatment-options-is-expected-to-drive-b-cell-chronic-lymphocytic-leukemia-treatment-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]