Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling Market Overview, Merger and Acquisitions , Drivers, Restraints and Industry Forecast By 2026
The rising presence of contract research organizations, increasing healthcare IT spending, and unprecedented evolution of the healthcare infrastructure and standards, rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases are key factors contributing to high CAGR of structural biology and molecular modeling during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global structural biology and molecular modeling market was valued at USD 4.00 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 14.97 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 17.9%. The global structural biology and molecular modeling market is an essential part of the worldwide healthcare sector and has already made vital contributions in obtaining remedies to several diseases. The structural biology and molecular modeling field are concerned with an arrangement of various molecules in biological compounds and how the peculiarity of the arrangement affects the nature of the compound. The field also shows different alterations in the structure of the compounds affecting their environment and showing the position of each part of the structure, which is linked to the overall nature of the compound.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2233
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
AlDassault Systemes, Agile Molecule, Accellera Ltd., Bioinformatic LLC, Affymetrix, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Bruker Daltonics Inc., Biomax Informatics AG, Chemical Computing Group, and CLC bio
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2233
The Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Tools (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- SaaS & standalone modeling
- Homology modeling
- Molecular dynamics
- Ab Initio
- Visualization & analysis
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Drug development
- Drug discovery
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Researchers of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences in Austria proceed out molecular dynamics simulations to study the activity of humanized antibodies (Ab2/3H6), which is believed to neutralize HIV-1.
- Large drug attrition rate associated with late-phase clinical trials in drug development is a significant contributor of the elevated costs, which is further presumed to propel the demand for modeling techniques to reduce the probability of drug failure.
- Potency determination of a new drug molecule in the silicon screening of 3-D chemical structures expedite the lead discovery and optimization process, thereby allowing the greater focus to be laid on targets with high therapeutic potential.
- North America captured a dominant share in the overall structural biology & molecular modeling techniques market with 35%. Heightening their R&D capabilities to ensure high medical standards is expected to propel the demand in this region.
- Threading is valued at 883.9 million in 2018 and expected to reach 3.23 billion in 2026 by increasing technological advancements in threading segment.
- Molecular dynamics is the fastest-growing segment with CAGr of 17.7% and expected to reach 2.61 billion in 2026.
- Stringent regulation by government and availability of alternatives is one of the restraints to this market growth.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2233
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]