Structural Electronics Market Size, Share Analysis, Key Companies, and Forecast To 2028
The Global structural electronics market size is forecasted to grow from USD 40.24 Billion in 2020 to USD 74.57 Billion by 2028, at CAGR of 8.03% during the forecast period. Increase in Internet of Things (IoT) and Improvements in 3D technology are the factors that drive the growth of the market in structural electronics. The demand for lightweight, cost – effective and compact products is also increasing.
Progress in materials science (for the development of stretchable conductive materials), diversity of applications and government funding are expected to play a critical role in fueling structural electronics improvements.
Furthermore, it is projected that lack of technological awareness will hamper the growth of the studied market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1314
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global structural electronics market size is forecasted to grow from USD 40.24 Billion in 2020 to USD 74.57 Billion by 2028, at CAGR of 8.03% during the forecast period. Increase in Internet of Things (IoT) and Improvements in 3D technology are the factors that drive the growth of the market in structural electronics. The demand for lightweight, cost – effective and compact products is also increasing.
- Due to the increasing demand for hybrid and pure electric vehicles, the photovoltaic segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the structural electronics market during the forecast period. Although lower level of technological awareness, complex manufacturing processes and speculation about the practical efficiency of structural electronics limit their adoption on a broad scale.s
- On the basis of Application, the automotive sector is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. The next important thing in smart cars is structural electronics, as the elements of structural electronics would be integrated into the body and underground carriage of the vehicle, thus resembling the human nervous system and allowing cars to recognize touch and damage immediately.
- On the basis of region, the market for North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period. The increased penetration of structural electronics in this region can be related to the growing adoption of these products in photovoltaic products, conductors and sensors used in high – priced cars and spacecraft. In addition, electric vehicles are the main consumers of structural electronics, which is forecasted to drive the growth of the studied market, as electric cars are increasingly being used by North Americans.
- The significant players in the Structural Electronics market are TactoTek Oy (Finland), Boeing Company (US), Canatu Oy (Finland), Neotech AMT (Germany), Molex LLC (US), Faradair Aerospace (UK), Toyobo Co. Ltd. (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), T-Ink (US) and Local Motors (US).
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-electronics-market
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Structural Electronics market on the basis of type, application and region:
Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- 3D Printers
- Printed and Flexible Electronics
- OLED Display
- OLED Lighting
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Consumer Electronics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1314
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or any query regarding the report, kindly connect with us. Our team will make sure you the report best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs