Sulfuric Acid Market Revenue Continues to Dominate with USD 13.88 Billion To 2027
The latest market analysis report by Reports and Data is titled ‘Global Sulfuric Acid Market – Forecast to 2027. The report offers a comprehensive view of the Sulfuric Acid markets, elaborating on the industry’s key segments. In this report, Reports and Data’s team of market researchers have provided details on the key market dynamics, including market revenue growth drivers, restraints, trends, opportunities, supply & demand ratios, shifting consumer tastes & preferences, and changing production & consumption patterns, and technological breakthroughs. The market research report sheds light on the key challenges and barriers to industry revenue growth, such as stringent government regulations and policies and potential market threats and risks. Key regional markets encompassed in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Moreover, the current market positions of the top industry players have been assessed in this report using advanced analytical methods such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and PESTLE analysis.
Get a PDF sample copy of the global Sulfuric Acid market report, visit https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3113
Major Factors Contributing to the Global Materials and Chemicals Market Revenue Growth
According to a recent market analysis report by Reports and Data, the global materials & chemicals market is expected to surpass a market size of USD 13.88 Billion in 2027, registering a robust 2.8% CAGR during the forecast period. The global materials & chemicals market revenue growth is primarily attributed to factors such as fast-paced industrialization across the globe, rising demand for essential consumer goods (including packaged foods & beverages, personal care & cosmetic products, and household hygiene products), and increasing applications of raw materials and chemicals in a wide range of industries including the buildings & construction, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and textile industries. Other important factors contributing to the global market revenue growth are increasing industrial applications of specialty chemicals, growing use of high-performance, organic agrochemicals in the agriculture industry, rising environmental concerns among the population, growing need for environmentally friendly and sustainable raw materials and chemicals, and increasing government investments in the materials & chemicals industry.
Top 10 Companies Operating in the Global Sulfuric Acid Market:
BASF SE, DuPont, AkzoNobel NV, Solvay, Chemtrade Refinery, Valero Energy, Agrium Inc., PVS Chemical Solution, The Mosaic Company, and Potash Corp., among others.
Inquiry Before Buying the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3113
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By raw materials, Pyrite ore held the second-largest market share in 2019. It is roasted in several kinds of furnaces, such as a rotary kiln, multiple-hearth furnace, and fluid bed roaster, producing gas with a rather lower sulfur dioxide content as compared to the combustion gases from burning elemental sulfur.
- By distribution channel, the online distribution channel is projected to grow at a faster rate of 3.6% in the period 2020-2027, as this mode of distribution has the advantage of providing a broader exposure to the product produced by the manufacturers, especially with the proliferation of smart devices and internet connectivity.
- By application, chemical production contributed to the second-largest market share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.1% in the forecast period. It is extensively used in the production of chemicals, including nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, dyes and pigments, sulfate salts, synthetic detergents, and explosives, among others.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2019 and is likely to grow at a rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the APAC region may be attributed to the presence of key producers in the region. Moreover, high demand for food, owing to the presence of a growing population in developing economies, such as India and China, and the easy availability of raw materials.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sulfuric-acid-market
Sulfuric Acid Market Segmentation
Raw Materials Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Elemental Sulfur
- Base Metal Smelters
- Pyrite Ore
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Chemical Production
- Metal Processing
- Petroleum Refining
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3113
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Spray Adhesives Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/easy-application-and-availability-of-spray-adhesives-in-range-of-strengths-for-various-purposes-to-drive-revenue-growth-of-the-spray-adhesives-market-reports-and-data-301458145.html
3D Printing Materials Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-printing-materials-market-size-to-reach-usd-7-823-1-million-in-2028–rising-demand-for-3d-printing-technology-from-aerospace–defense-and-automotive-industries-is-expected-to-drive-market-revenue-growth–reports-and-data-301472640.html
Antimicrobial Additives Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/antimicrobial-additives-market-to-reach-usd-4-66-billion-in-2028–expansion-of-the-construction-and-packaging-industries-is-a-significant-factor-driving-market-revenue-growth-says-reports-and-data-301484912.html
Poloxamer Market Analysis, By Grade (68, 88, 98, 108, 124, 188, 237, 338, 407), By Method, By Application, By End-Use (Pharmaceutical Activity, Biotechnological Companies, Research Centers, Others) Forecasts to 2026
Nylon Textile Filaments Market By Type (Nylon 6, Nylon 6,6, Others), By Type of Filament Yarns (Flat Yarn, POY, FDY, DTY, HSY), By Form (Monofilament, Multifilament), By End-Use Verticals (Sports Industries, Travel Accessories, Fashion Fabrics) And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370